Moon 17| August 21/22/23rd, 2020 (CLOSED)

Börja om från början

Snowstar's health is starting to go down due to age. Cherrychaser must be ready to receive her nine lives next moon.

New dens must be built to ensure cats have warm places to sleep. If not soon, cats will begin to fall ill.

List of unbuilt dens

Apprentice's Den

Please look at charts to see the amount of sticks needed for dens

A new command has been added. To look for a cure, use the command /look for cure at (location)

Please remember that only Medicine Cats and those who volunteered to be helpers can collect cure peices.

Fill in location with one of the following:

Riverbank
Twisted Tree
Divine Skull Cave
The Sun Stone
Forest
Abandoned Twoleg Site (camping area)

Cherrychaser and Waspfrost are now mates! May their marriage be long and wonderful

Cloudfluff and Rainstrike can now be mates!

Kits and their mother already have max relationship

~

The clearing was quiet, the Nursery now vacant of its previous inhabitants. Fallenpaw was with Butterflywish, hoping to help her find any piece of the cure.

He wasn't sure what the cure was, just knew that Cloverwish and Littlepea were ready to defend a small, nearly useless pile of herbs with their lives.

"Hey, Butterflywish, when Cloudfluff gets over her cough, do you think she'll let me get a pet or something?" he asked, looking over to the she-cat.

The white yellow-spotted she-cat blinked at him. "I'm sure she will, but I think right now you should focus on your training then getting a Hummingbird or Bunny."

"I think we can help with that."

Fallenpaw let out a small surprised yowl, looking over. Out from the bushes stepped Sand and Gray, a somewhat forced smile on their muzzles.

"Sorry we scared you," Gray meowed, her voice overly sweet as her tail flicked behind her.

"We were hoping to speak with the Clan. Me and Gray have something to hopefully get business going good for us," Sand explained. The medical cats looked to one another before nodding.

***

Cherrychaser and Strikingpetal were first on on the scene when the merchants were brought it. The Deputy watching them carefully.

From the corner of her green eyes, she saw Snowstar slowly stumble to them. She was definitely old, 195 moons (16 years) yet she was still somehow kicking.

"Sand, Gray, state your business," she said, voice so soft Cherrychaser swore she almost missed it.

The sandy ginger tabby smile, tail flicking. "Well, we haven't gotten business yet. Me and Gray had a talk and have decided we're gonna let everyone have a 50% discount. It's only gonna go on until Leaf-Bare though. We gotta have some kinda outcome too."