Chapter 12: What Happened?

When Catra woke up, she heard arguing around her. Once her eyes adjusted, she saw Glimmer & Adora arguing.

"Guys! She's up." Bow said, approaching the bed. Catra looked around, confused.

"How are you feeling?" Catra turned to face Adora & started staring. Almost as if she was trying to remember.

"I'm sorry, but... who are you?" The room fell silent. Everyone stared at Catra, eyes wide.

"You don't... remember me?" Adora asked, pointing to herself. Catra shook her head. Adora's expression turned from shock to anger.

"GLIMMER!!" Adora yelled, transforming into She-Ra. Catra stared & blushed at the beauty before her.

"Adora, calm down." Bow said, intervening. Suddenly the door burst open, revealing DT & Mermista.

"WE SENSE DRA-"

"SHUT UP!!" She-Ra yelled, making the duo shrug.

"What happened here?" Mermista asked, sashaying over to the bed. DT followed her exact move.

"Catra lost her memory due to some IDIOT DOING THE SPELL WRONG." The sentence started calm but finished aggressively. DT & Mermista locked eyes smirking before DT walked next to the bed.

"Well, let me help you out kitten. For starters Glimmer or Sparkles as you call it, is your girlfriend." The second girlfriend came out their mouth She-Ra's next snapped towards their direction. Catra's eyes widened as she turned to face Glimmer, who was bright red.

"You're my girlfriend?" Catra asked. Mermista signaled Glimmer to nod. Glimmer nodded slowly before it turned to an eager nod. Catra thought about it for a second before smiling.

"Ok!"

"What?! NO! She's not-" She-Ra detransformed (is that a word?) back into Adora out of stress & shock.

"Wanna hang out?" Glimmer intervened, offering Catra a hand. She looked at it, smiled & nodded. Adora stood in shock, watching everything unfold while Glimmer & Catra left the room. Adora & Bow shared a sad glance before glaring at DT & Mermista.

"What?" Mermista shrugged.

"I'm am going to fix this than deal with you." Adora hissed, pointing at the two before running off. Bow then started crying.

"How could you do that!" He said in between tears.

"Oh, trust me, Glimmer has feelings for her. It was only a matter of time before she was going to make a move." DT said, checking their nails. Then they transformed into Glimmer, making Mermista smirk.

"Oh, Bow, I'm soooo sorry, but I love Catra now." Bow looked down in defeat & stood up while DT changed back.

"I have some stuff to do. I see you guys later." Bow said before trudging away. The duo looked eyes before high fiving.

"This is going to be some serious drama," DT said mischievously.

"No shit, let's go before we miss any," Mermista said, taking out her phone. Then, Mermista went after Bow while DT went after Adora. When Mermista arrived, Bow was writing different letters.

"Whatcha doing?" Mermista asked, walking up to him.

"Writing a breakup letter." Bow replied emotionlessly. Mermista nodded.

"You don't really want to end it, do you?" Bow shook his head on the verge of tears. Mermista smiled deviously.

"I have an idea to make her want you more. You in?" Mermista asked, holding out her hand. Bow looked up & grabbed her hand smiling. While that was happening, DT met up with a pissed off Adora.

"Hey there."

"WHY ON EARTH DID YOU DO THAT!?"

"Ok, one, calm down. Two, what is earth."

"I don't know. I just heard the phrase before." DT smiled before grabbing Adora's wrist, leading her to Glimmer & Catra. When they got there, Glimmer & Catra were training. DT noticed Adora freeze up & smirked.

"This way, darling." DT walked up to the couple with Adora in tow.

"Hello!" Catra said, turning around.

"Thanks for the information earlier," Catra said, rubbing the back of her neck, blushing. DT turned to face Adora, who was fuming.

"No problem, Kitten. How's Glimmer?" The mention of Glimmer's name Catra's eyes lit up.

"She's amazing! She has an amazing sense of humor, as well." Catra turned her head & her smile faded when she saw sad Adora. Catra walked over & hugged Adora.

"Are you ok?" Catra asked, looking up.

"No, but because-"

"ANYWAYS, do you guys want to hang out with us later." Glimmer intervened, earning a glare from Adora.

"Yeah! It'll be fun." Catra smiled, looking up at Adora. Adora's face turned dark crimson as she nodded. Then the door burst open, revealing Bow holding hands with Mermista. DT smirked as Mermista gave them a thumbs up from behind. Glimmer's hands balled up when the two walked up.

"We heard that you'd be hanging out later. Can we join?" Mermista said.

"We." Glimmer spat. Bow noticed this & chose to ignore it.

"Yeah! Mermista & I!" Bow said in his cheerful voice. Glimmer marched up to Bow & dragged him away.

"Yes. Let's go do that now." Soon enough, the room was just Adora & Catra.

"Hey Adora~" Adora blushed & turned to face the cat.

"Hey, Catra~" Now it was Catra's turn to blush.

"Touche. Anyway, I wanted to ask you if you have any medicine for headaches."

"What do you need it for." Catra stared into her eyes, pointing out Adora's stupidity.

"My head dummy. Whenever I try to think of you, my head hurts." Catra said, tears welling up in her eyes. Adora noticed & wiped them away.

"I promise I'll find something to fix it." Catra looked up with hope in her eyes, asking for confirmation. Adora nodded & helped her out of the room. Glimmer will pay. Adora thought as they walked towards their bedroom.

Sup Broskies! What did ya think of this chapter? Also Lillith is the biggest bitch known to mankind. Seeya!