Chapter 9: Dead

Brightmare closed their eyes harshly as the princesses got their powers back. She-Ra's breathing was heavy & unsteady.

"Nice," Mermista said playing with water. 

"Are you ok?" Micah asked helping Glimmer stand. She nodded & hugged him. Bow smiled & looked around until he saw the scene in front of him. Bow grabbed Glimmer & tapped She-Ra's shoulder.

"Adora?" Bow asked his voice cracking. She-Ra snapped out of her trance & finally realized what she did. She transformed back to Adora put a hand over her mouth. Then Catra opened her eyes & slowly looked down.

"Adora-" Catra stumbled back & fell to the ground. She put a hand over her wound & got blood in return. Adora rushed over to the wounded feline & lifted her up.

"Adora what did you do?" Bow asked walking towards her. Adora ignored his question & ran towards the infirmary as fast as her legs could go. When she got there she burst open the door causing the man to jump.

"Uh, hello-ah!" He screamed looking at the 'asleep' feline. He quickly took her out of Adora's hands & started to examine her.

"Adora!" Glimmer said after teleporting into the room.

"Damn what the hell," Mermista said with tea in her hand. Frosta slapped the cup out of her hand causing it to shatter.

"Now is not the time for drama."

"Did somebody say drama!" DT said sashaying inside. Mermista smiled while Frosta face palmed.

"You need to explain what happened right now." Scorpia said to Adora.

"I-It w-was an a-accident I swear." Adora stuttered out of fear. She had no intentions of hurting Catra, she just wanted Brightmare to leave. Adora was currently shaking & her breathing was uneven. Perfuma noticed & decided to help out.

"Do you want to try some breathing techniques to help you calm down?" Adora nodded & Perfuma got to work. Soon enough the room was filled with positive energy despite the situation. Soon the doctor came out of a room & had a worried look on his face. Glimmer saw him & quietly made her way over careful to not disrupt Adora's mood.

"What is it?" Glimmer asked. The doctor took a deep breath & started talking.

"I-I'm sorry but I don't think she's going to make it." Glimmer gasped & tears started forming in her eyes.

"No-" Adora turned around & saw Glimmer crying & got up to join the conversation.

"Hey guys." Glimmer simply turned around & hugged her. Adora was confused but after seeing the doctor's look she started crying. The room fell silent, the only sounds heard was crying. Suddenly the doctor went back inside then came back out. He pulled Glimmer aside.

"Ok, um so there's something keeping her alive right now & I have no idea how." Glimmer gasped.

"I know what it!" Glimmer said pumping her fist in the air. The doctor raised an eyebrow confused.

"I have a plan but you must allow me to speak to the patient." The doctor nodded & hurried back to his office. Glimmer turned around determined & hopeful.

Who thought she was deaaaaaad? Do you know what is keeping Catra alive? Seeya!