7

Ulysses - Josh Garrels 

But true love is the burden that will carry me back home. Carry me with the, memories of the, beauty I have known.

HARRY

Isabella's eyes are bright and her expression playful. Her lips quirked into a delicate yet content smile. A smile I have fallen in love with, and continue to do so every damn day. She moves above me, her raven hair fallen across her pale face. Her cheeks are flushed red. I watch intently as she bites into her lip, holding back her childish giggles.

She was always giggling. Whenever we were together, no matter what we found ourselves doing, she would be giggling.

She moves her small hand up to my face, cupping my cheek gently. She runs her thumb lightly over the stubble, once again giggling to herself.

"What's it now?" I ask her, bringing my hands over her backside and under the thin material of her tank top.

"Your hair is all over the place. You need to get it cut," she tells me.

I scoff, flipping her easily to her back. I hover over her petite body. My lips ghost over the skin of her neck, smirking to myself as I watch her body reacts. It always reacts. Goosebumps were her second skin whenever I touched her... kissed her... made love to her.

"Touch me," she whispers. The atmosphere no longer playful but instead darkened with our lustful desires.

"Tell me where, baby..." I moan against her skin, reveling in the way her back arches as I bite that spot. The spot right under her ear. The spot that makes her scream out my name, begging me for more.

"I want you to make me come..." she breathes out, her eyes screwing shut. I leave hot kisses along her jawline, slowly making my way down her neck and towards the exposed skin of her breasts. She arches her back upwards, fingers crawling under the band of my shorts, grasping for my already growing length.

"Fuck - baby girl..." My breath gets caught in the back of my throat. "That feels so good baby... you feel so good."

"I love you Harry..." she says slowly, her eyes focused on mine. We don't lose that connection, not once breaking eye contact.

I move her lace underwear to the side, slipping a finger into her already damp sex. She withers under my hand, her eyes screwing shut. "Oh God -" she moans, her back arching as she squeezes her legs together. She guides me towards her, bringing us even closer. 

The moment our bodies connect, everything feels right. We move slowly together, her hands grasping at my neck, and her fingers tangled with my hair. I am careful with each movement, taking it slow. It was always best when it was slow. There was more pleasure in watching her body arch into mine whenever I touched her just right, or how she'd screw her eyes shut - unable to withstand the friction our bodies created. 

"Harry..." she moans, her nails scratching down my back. I bury my face into space where her neck and shoulder meet, biting down. "Oh..." her hips jolt up, moving in a rhythmic pattern. 

She opens her mouth to speak... "Harry," she calls, her voice quivering... "Why'd you leave me?" 

Her question takes me off guard, my quick movements ceasing. The way her voice quivers with each word that she spoke bringing the once euphoric atmosphere far away. 

Something damp falls onto my chest. Tears... My body grows still as I look down to see her once playful expression had vanished. It was instead replaced with a look of complete sorrow, her eyes red with tears. This wasn't the same memory... no, this wasn't right at all. She muffles her cries with her shoulder. Her fingers letting go of my neck.