Chapter 5:

BANK IN MEDIA^^^^^

LGAWTTDAMNN

BUT I'M THINKING OF CHANGING BANK'S CHARACTER, IF Y'ALL GOT SUM IDEAS LMK, OR DO Y'ALL WANT HIM TO STAY THE SAME?

O, AND PLEASE EXCUSE ALL MISTAKES LMAOO

....................................

The Previous Day...

Bank's P.O.V.

I stared at the two dead bodies whose blood red shirts were now soaked in their own blood and ran my hand across my face. Shit was really starting to get out of hand, and I ain't een' have my brother, or day one by my side to help hold this shit down. I needed to get me and everyone I love outta' Cali, because it's only getting more dangerous as the days go on.

After Omi fell into acoma, K Mafia joined forces with the Brownsville Crips because this was only going to be a continual cycle if we didn't. It was made quite obvious that we were willing to take bullets for our supposed enemies daughters, and our enemies daughters were also willing to do the same. We were all going to continue to communicate with, or without their fathers approval, so it was pointless to continue beef. Don't get it twisted tho', ion' fuck with nun' of dem' niggas on more than a 'business partner' level. We are cordial, not friendly. I'm not gon' lie and say ion' still seek revenge for them killing my brothers at times, but this was a smart business decision for multiple reasons.

I really hope my brother doesn't hate me for that....

Becoming allies with the Crips also rumbled the game a bit' though, and we had to naturally drop our other business panthers, the Bloods. They've been outchea' applying sum slight pressure too lately, ian' een gon' hold you. The two niggas I just shot was on they team too, I pulled up to my trap and caught dem' niggas lurking, so I hada' put dem' fools to rest. Word on the street is sum dude that goes by the name of Thriller was here to take back the streets of Cali, and knock me down from my throne, but ian' een phased because the bitch ain't een' showed his face yet as I know of, so he's truly the least of my concerns right now.

"AYE YO, SOMEBODY COME CLEAN DIS SHIT UP IN HERE!" I yelled before walking out of the traps basement, and to my car. As I took my car out of park, and began to pull off I powered my phone back on. With these smartphones, the feds can track exactly where I'm at, so whenever I'm at the trap I leave my main phone off and in the car. I keep my trap phone on me, which is a burner, so it can't be tracked. Only the important people got my burner number, so I'll still be up to speed on what's going on while I'm at work.

After my phone turned on I noticed a text message from BigBlu, Naomi's dad, and K Mafia's business partner.

BigBlu: Call me when u have the chance. Shit is urgent

I sighed before dialing his number. Like I said, we are cordial, ion' fuck wit da' nigga onna't typa' level, and neither does he...I think dude hate me because his daughter jumped to save me...like chill nigga, I can't control what the hell she did.

He answered on the fifth ring.

"Whats going on?" I simply asked.

"I need you in New York ASAP".

I scrunched up my face "What why? The hell is going on mane?".

"I can't say nun' ova' da' phone, trust if I could I would...but how soon can you get here?".

I groaned before saying "I'll see you in the next 24 hours" and hanging up the phone.

After getting off the phone with him I called up my private jet pilot telling him that he needed to have my shit ready in the next few hours, then pulled up to my crib. Once I parked I walked right in and began to pack a bag, after that I dialed Snake (Remember Snake is Bank's lil' sister, he moved her to Cali with him after allis Crip shit went down).