Chapter-1

The girl who changed my life

I still remember my story which was happened to me two years ago. This is one of the beautiful incident of my life which is never be forgotten. Let's go  two years back (flash back).

I was enjoying my holidays after taking my class 10 examination. It was beautiful evening day. I was sitting at my friends shop stairway and playing mini militia mobile game with my friend Becklar.

Becklar was my neighbor. He was handsome and good looking guy. He was also a playboy. He used to handle so many girls.

Suddenly, in the middle of the game one of his girl whose name was Shary, made a phone call to him. He became frustrated although he picked of the call.

"Hello, what happened"? Becklar said a bit louder.

"AAAARREEE, what happened, where are you right now? Shary also replied in a louder voice.

By listening to the louder voice Becklar became silent and calm and replied in a very polite word, " Babe, what happened to you are you fine there".

Shary replied in a bit angrily way, "Just shut your mouth and answer my question where are you right now."

Becklar always used to say lie. He replied in a low voice, "Right now I'm in the market babe, buying some vegetables just following my father order, is everything OK babe are you fine there."

Shary replied in a low angrily way, " OH, you also know how to buy vegetables and from when you have started to follow your dad's order, you idiot you forgot about your words what have you told me yesterday."

He became shocked and started to think, "what did I tell her." And suddenly he looked up my face and he asked me, "Did I say something to Shary do you know."

"Yes, I know," I replied him.

He became more curious and asked me curiously, "Please tell me bro fast If I didn't say this answer to her, you know she can easily breakup with me."

"What kind of boyfriend you are, you don't even remember what you have told yesterday, Thank to God that I was there," I replied him sincerely.

He literally thank to God and said, "please bro tell me fast she is waiting."

"Yesterday, you told her that you are going to meet her near the park of Rakust hotel at 3 PM and right now it is 4:50 PM that means she was waiting for you since one and half hour so she is angry."

He finally remembered and became shocked and then he suddenly looked at me and , "Why didn't you tell me earlier."

"You didn't asked me earlier." I replied him

Up to this moment Shary phone call was ended. Now, he became in a hurry, he immediately stand up and made a phone call to Shary.

PHONE CALL WAS RINGING

Suddenly Shary cut his phone call. He again immediately made a call. After a few try finally Shary picked up the call.

He started to speak very fastly, "Babe, Babe, Babe, I know what I have told you yesterday, sorry for everything babe, just give me few minutes babe as I'm coming from market babe, trust me babe."

That was not easy to calm down Shary because after waiting for long time she got something broken from deep inside and she replied in a low voice, "Leave it we'll meet someday."

But Becklar was in hurry he replied, "Don't be sad babe, I'm coming right now, just give me two minutes babe, I'll be right there babe." By saying this much he ended the phone.

He told me to stay and he immediately went to his home and I stayed there by using my mobile. He just arrived in a few minute with his bike got well dressed spectacle on his eye looking pretty good and he said, "Hurry up bro, Let's go to meet Shary."

I was confused "There is no any work for me, what shall I do there, you just go bro, I'll be here." I replied him

"I don't want to listen anything , sit fast it's already got too late."

"I'm wearing half paint, give me two minutes to be well dressed." I replied in a very weird way.

"Nothing will happen bro just sit she is waiting bro how much you are taking time it's already got too late try to understand bro, just come and sit."He said in a very stubborn way.

Then by listeninig to his stubborn words I immediately sat wearing half paint and we went to meet Shary.