wow okay uh, i gueSS ?

I don't think I used last names, but I might've so just ignore the past names and use the ones I have in this chapter.

~ Two year timeskip ~

[Remus' POV]

'Okay, I bet you won't propose!' I grinned.

'What do I get if I do?'

'I'll pay for the whole thing.' Unlike our other bets, I actually could pay this time. Perks of being a professional stabber!

'Alright,' He jumped up off the couch and walked upstairs. I wasn't serious! This emo-

'Wait Virge-' I stood up to follow him but Janus grabbed my arm.

'Don't worry, he won't do it, he'd prepare something exciting and romantic. He knows Roman's into that shit.'

'Right.' I fell backwards onto where he was sitting on the couch earning a small huff from him.

'Love you Re.'

I grinned, 'love ya too Jan.'

[Virgil's POV]

I ran upstairs and swung into the study.

'Baaaabe!' I whispered. Roman's head shot up.

'Hey honey!' He stood up from his desk and took off his glasses, placing them on his desk. I walked over and met him in the middle of the dark room, pulling him into a hug.

'How's the script?' I smiled.

'Going perfectly. I had an idea for the opening song too! I think it's going to be wonderful.' He grinned.

'Can't wait to audition for it.' I smiled.

'You'll definitely get the part. I did basically base it on you. You're writing the music for it anyways.'

'If you don't take the lead, I'll cry.' I mumbled.

'Only if you take the love interest.' Roman smiled.

'Oh right! I'm here to tell you to wrap up whatever you're doing, we're going out!' I grinned.

'We are?' He asked happily.

'Mhm,' I nodded, 'so wrap that up and get ready!' I lightly slapped his arms.

'Alright, alright!'

'I'm gonna go shower, if you get ready before me, go entertain the guests.'

'Okay.'

Twenty minutes later, Roman and I were driving.

'So you gonna tell me where we're going?'

'We're going to where we had our first date!'

'The fairground!'

'It's finally back in town.' I smiled.

'I missed that place.'

'I did too, it's just a few minutes away.'

We parked and paid for wristbands to get into the fair. We walked around for a while, looking at booths and the rides.

'Oh! I wanna win that!' Roman grinned, looking at a fluffy red spider.

'Let's go try to win it then.' I looked at him and smiled.

'Step-up step-up, come win a prize.' We walked up to the booth and a familiar face was there.

'Hey Tyler.' I grinned. 'How long's it been?'