"PROTECT THE QUEEN!!!!" One of the chief of the palace guards scream and I watched how they outnumbered most of the black suited guys but they were defeated by the sharpness of the said Prince whose holding his sword and killed who blocked his way into my direction.

"I've finally saw the newly crowned Queen in my very own eyes." The Prince evilly smirks at me when he finally spotted me but the palace guards prevented him to get closer on me.

"Surrender the Queen on me." He yelled followed by his group as they intimidating my palace guards with me hiding behind them.

"AAARRRGGGHHHH..." The Prince stumbled in pain from SooYoung's hard kick on his back. She appeared somewhere while holding a sword, I never saw her in one but she definitely knows how to roughly swing it into her enemy and put them down together in just a swift motion, she protected me since we we're young because Sunny trusted her family but unfortunately Sooyoung's parent died because of the enemies inside the palace.

"Ack!" I heard Sooyoung's voice in pain when her both knees kissing the ground. She's badly wounded on her stomach and it's Nichkhun's doing, he walks into her direction holding a sword.

"No! Sooyoung!" I watched how my old friend was killed by the merciless Prince whose smiling back at me showing how dangerous he was. SooYoung felt a sharp pain when the sword stabbed deeply into her chest, she holds it and trying her best to pull it off from her but Nichkhun putting pressure on the sword that slowly killing my friend. I gritted my teeth when I was quickly being held back by the royal Eunuch beside me, keeping me to run over Sooyoung whose struggling in pain of dying.

"Sooyoung!" I called but she only gave me her warm and genuine smile before Lady Seohyun appeared with the huge numbers of palace enforcement backing us up.

"Kill the Prince!" She ordered with dominance and the group of royal palace guards trying to kill him but Prince Nichkhun was such a beast in fighting them even if he's all by himself.

"Your Majesty!" Aunt Seohyun screamed when she spotted Prince Nichkhun already beside me holding his sword that killed my friend.

"You must be killed by my own hands." I heard him said and putting enough force on the sword that will end me right now but before I could feel the pain, the Prince body fell on me.

"Take the Queen quickly!" I heard my aunt order d her people and run into my direction. I spotted my wife Tiffany holding her bow and arrow, she was the one who killed Nichkhun before I was getting murder.

"Tiffany? You're here." I whispered but I was immediately taken by the royal palace guards away from my wife that I am longing, I saw her gentle yet sad smile while waving at me before Lady Seohyun approaches her.

"Wait! Wait! I got to hold my wife!" I shouted but they didn't take my order and brought me into the safe place away from the palace and with a heavy heart I do nothing but obey.

END OF POV

------

Few days have passed after the incident of Prince Nichkhun's rebellion, the Queen stayed the hotel secretly while the main palace were being organized by Lady Seohyun herself and called for the emergency council meeting for the Queen's situation. TaeYeon sadly kept herself alone inside her expensive suite staring and watching the outside but her thoughts were being occupied by her wife, she spends time alone and the news of Sooyoung's passing broke her heart and she's being restricted to attend the funeral rights due to the related incident, Lady Seohyun became cold-hearted and protective over her own safety that she almost caging TaeYeon since she doesn't want to get her in danger. The young Queen was securely guarded everyday so she will be safe, she spare glances on the view of the whole city, she wanted to runaway with her wife again yet the thoughts of being married again with someone else and worst a guy whom she never known bothered her alot in the middle of the day, she will gladly step down from the throne if it's the only way to get back with Tiffany alone and now that Sooyoung passed away, she felt empty and alone. What will be her future as a powerful Queen without the people she used to be around? Does she want it? Definitely no.

"TaeYeon?" She heard her wife's voice but she's definitely hearing such things these past few days so she remains unbothered by the call.

"Taetae?" That's it. She heard it twice before she turns her head into the door's direction and found her wife standing alone.

"Tiffany? Is that really you?" TaeYeon asked for assurance that she wasn't dreaming at all.

"Yes, it's me." Tiffany answered and the Queen quickly jumps into her wife's embrace.

"You're back!" TaeYeon cried while holding her wife tightly not letting her go.

"I missed you so much." She heard her wife says before they shared a long passionate kiss on each other's lips.

"I missed you too." The Queen answered back as they continue doing things on the couch after locking the suite door.

To be continued

PS. Last chapter coming! ^^

PSS. Christmas is also coming and I have a special present for my old and new readers who never gets tired of me, it's definitely a TaeNy one shot for all, the possible title was already on the list of COMING SOON. Thank you ^^

With Love,

chocomint89