12

Next day the redhead was at school on her phone, "What do you mean you're ditching your clean up committee?" She asked Caroline as she walked through the halls of the school

"Tyler has been gone for forever, it's been ages since we spent time together"

Sighing the redhead answered, "Fine! But this is a one time thing and you owe me" She said before hanging up

Walking around the school, the redhead heard someone's footsteps rushing, she turned around, "Hello?"

As no one answered Ashley walked into the cafeteria where Rebekah was alone cleaning up the mess from the dance, "Where's Matt?" She wandered.

"He bailed. Got called into work at the last minute." Rebekah said putting the empty cups in the trash.

Ashley raised her eyebrows, "Are you kidding me? So, it's just us?"

"Yes, and you're late. Clean up committee started at eight o'clock."

Frowning the redhead looked into her phone, "It's like 8:02."

"Exactly. I managed to turn up on time and I didn't even get to attend the dance that I organized." Rebekah stated with a hint of sadness walking past Ashley to empty the trash out.

Ashley turned around staring at the blonde, "I'm sorry about your mom. I mean I know you like, hated her and everything, but still...I'm sorry."

Rebekah nodded, "I'm sorry about your teacher. He seemed like a nice guy."

"Yeah. He was."

"I'm gonna get started on the gym." The blonde announced walking out into the hallway when Alaric came around the corner, Rebekah stopped dead in her tracks, "You're supposed to be dead."

"I am!" He answered as Rebekah rushed at him but Alaric was much stronger throwing her against the locker.

Hearing the commotion outside the redhead ran to the hallway when Alaric was about to stab the blonde with the white oal stake, Ashley rushed over to him pinning the guy to the locker.

Rebekah took this chance to stab him with the stake, Ashley and Rebekah looked at each other as Alaric started taking the stake out but when he finally got it out he realized the two women had disappeared.

Running to her car, the redhead fumbled with the car keys breathing heavily then suddenly she saw Alaric's reflection in the car window, Alaric hit her head on the car with so much force making her lose consciousness.