CHAPTER 28: Three Magical Words

Začít od začátku

"Oh my gosh! Congratulations guys. I knew you both would rock!"

"Thank you."

So, we sat there chatting with each other while sipping on our coffees.

"Wait...you haven't confessed yet?!", Amanda said after I told her about it.

"Try to understand... it's really difficult."

"What's so difficult?! You just have to say those three magical words!", Amanda yelled.

"But...I just--I just forget what to say everytime I try confessing", I tried reasoning.

"What are you so afraid of?", James, who had been quite, asked suddenly.

I lowered my head, mumbling, "I don't know."

"Your answer to every question is, 'I don't know.' Do you even know anything?!", Amanda shouted.

"Calm down, Amanda", James said.

"Aargh! I want you both to be together, like lovely couples", she said.

"But we are together, we are married right?"

She groaned, "I don't wanna hear your excuses, you are confessing to him, tonight!"

"Tonight?!"

"Yes, tonight. And I can babysit Angela for today if she is a obstacle."

"No, Angela is not a obstacle...I will try", I mumbled.

"Listen", Amanda said after a few seconds, "tomorrow is my birthday and as a birthday gift, you are going to confess to him."

"Birthday gift? But how can me, confessing to him can be a birthday gift for you?!"

"Just do it, Cicilia", she gritted.

"Okay...fine."

"Finally", she huffed.

"Now guys, can we eat something if you both are done fighting?", James asked, making us chuckle.

"And there is one problem", James said and we both looked at him.

"What problem?", we both asked.

"Your brother doesn't likes me at all and when he will get to know that we both are together then he would definitely kill me", James explained.

"Don't worry about him, I will handle him", I told him.

"Yes, don't worry. He won't say anything to you", Amanda said kissing his cheeks.

So, we three spent the next hour talking and laughing with each other until Seb called me and asked me to come back home as it was getting late.
______________________________________

It was ten at night, we already had dinner and Seb was in his room.

And as Amanda said, I had to confess to him tonight and I was literally freaking out.

I was currently in the nursery as I was putting Angela to sleep after feeding her.
I was slowly roaming in the nursery, patting her back so, that she falls asleep.
And finally, after sometime, she fell asleep.
And just for now, I placed her in the crib in her nursery only so, that I could easily talk with Seb.
______________________________________

I was standing infront of our bedroom door, think whether I should knock or not.
I raised my hand and on counting till three, I knocked and I heard his deep voice saying, "Come in."

I slightly opened the door and peeked inside to see him sitting on the bed with laptop as he typed on it busily.

I went inside and closed the door saying, "Are you busy, Seb?"