~Teddy Bear~

*Warning*
.Fluff
.Short Chapter

"I love you too my teddy bear"

Eddie was sitting on his bed preparing his Valentine's day gift for his amazing boyfriend when he heard slight knocking coming from downstairs. Eddie got up and ran downstairs to open the door, when Eddie opened the door to Richie standing there smiling with a box of chocolates in one hand and a teddy bear in the other. Eddie smiled and hugged his boyfriend, "hi Chee" Richie walked in Eddie's house and shut the door behind him "Hey baby". Richie followed Eddie up to his room, Richie sat his gifts for Eddie down on Eddie's desk and turned to look at Eddie. "So how's your day been Ed's", Eddie rolled his eyes "it's been good but I have gifts for you" Eddie said while grabbing a letter and a little gift bag from behind him. Eddie stood up and handed the items to Richie, Richie sat down next to Eddie and opened the gift bag. Richie smiled while pulling out a brand new Metallica cassette tape. "I love it". A bit into the night Richie and Eddie where cuddling on the couch and Eddie had the bear that Richie got him in his arms. Richie softly kissed Eddie's temple as Eddie cuddled closer to Richie, "I love you Chee" Eddie said against Richie's chest. Richie smiled "I love you too my teddy bear".

That's it-
~The person who wrote this
243 Words.