"Alright," Jimin said as he saved the page of the story he was on. "Also, I ran out of puzzles. Can you get me a 3D puzzle this time?!" Jimin asked excitedly.

Namjoon chuckled in amusement as he walked over to his adorable boyfriend.

"Of course. You know I love spoiling my little baby boy," Namjoon said making Jimin smile his crescent eye smile.

"Ah, I don't understand why pants like never come in my size," Jimin whined as he saw the pair of Jeans his boyfriend had chosen.

"This brand is going out of fashion so I'll let you choose a new clothing brand," Namjoon said.

Jimin hummed as he let Namjoon disrobe him, it was not like the older and younger had never seen each other naked before.

Namjoon slipped on some cute baby blue boxers onto Jimin. Next, Jimin put his arms up to let Namjoon slip the forest green polo onto him which was followed up with a warm black jacket. Being the good boyfriend he is, Namjoon rolled up the pants and put on Jimin's socks as well.

"You look amazing as always," Namjoon said as he kissed Jimin making the younger happy.

"Thanks, let's go get the others!" Jimin said happily.

"You're really smart, baby," Namjoon said as he intertwined his fingers with Jimin's small ones.

As the size difference couple opened their door, they almost hit the passing by couple and Yuri.

"Oh good, I thought you were fucking the daylights out of Jimin," Hoseok said making Namjoon click his tongue in annoyance.

"I'm not you. Why are you here anyway?" Namjoon asked as he noticed all the littles but Jeongguk was there.

"Well, I overheard what Yoongi-hyung said so I went to get Tae and then Yuri. However, since you hadn't gone to them I assumed you were wrecking Jimin and decided to get you two before going to get Jeongguk," Hoseok said.

None of the littles were in little space since they all felt it. Something was off but they were not quite sure what.

"Let's go get him," Yuri said as the others nodded.

The group of five headed to the kidnapped teenager's room.

There was no guard.

"Please tell me this isn't what I think it is," Namjoon groaned.

Hoseok quickly opened the door to reveal the disheveled bed and the opened window.

"Fuck," Hoseok said as all the little realized what it was.

"Who's going to tell the boss?" Namjoon asked as they all looked at him. "No-"

Before Namjoon could finish up his sentence, everyone was dragging him to the office as Jimin ran after them.

"You know what, fuck all of you. I'll literally fuck you later Jimin," Namjoon growled out as Jimin looked at his socks shyly.

"Goodluck," Everyone said as they opened the first pair of doors and shoved the taller male in.

Namjoon muttered a quick swear before straightening up and heading to the facial recognition part of the small hallway.

"How long do you reckon-" Yoongi was cut off by the door to the office opening.

Namjoon walked in and before he could speak Seokjin got up.

"Today," Seokjin said as he reached into his drawer and pulled out his newest gun. "Get the sniper team and make sure they use the new shipment of the K14 sniper rifles. Make sure they use mufflers. Remind them they are just there if things get messy," Seokjin ordered Yoongi who nodded and walked out quickly.