Louis doesnt want to be an pervert for checking the shape of his Omega's love handles but he couldnt help, his Luna have the shape of the perfect love handles. Louis kept himself from squeezing it, he dont want Harry to think he is an Alpha who have no self control. He wants his Luna to get comfertable, he wants Harry not to get scared of him or anything.

Harry was keep taking the amazing scent throught his nostrils and mouth, he never felt this much calm and secure before. Harry admits to himself that this is the safest place he have ever been, he thinks that its because they are soulmates. He can feel the warm hand rubbing up and down on his hip, and he felt so good. He felt an weird sensation on his throat and nose and without realizing Harry purred.

The Omega's eyes widened at that. He raised his head quickly and looked at the Alpha. Louis was looking at him with a smile, the motion of the hand on his hip was still there and his wolf never felt this much happy.

"Why are you in shock Omega?" The Alpha asked chuckling.

Harry was embarassed, shy and was fidgeting on the blanket's edge. The Omega have never purred before, he felt so embarrassment. He remembers his mother telling to him that if an Omega purrs because of their Alpha's touches and affections then the Omega trusts the Alpha, the Omega feels safe with their Alpha the most and it also means that the Alpha is treating them very well.

But Harry just met the Alpha, his inner wolf is already getting attached with him and already trusts him. He is going to call its the soulmates shit.

"Dont be embarassed love, it is fine" Louis said smiling at his little Omega "That was a sweet purr"

When Harry felt his both cheeks getting hot he again layed down on the Alpha's shoulder and tried to hid his face. He heard the Alpha's chuckle and he never felt proud for making someone laugh. He blames his wolf for that.

The Alpha radiates warmth from his body which made the Omega to snuggle more to him and the Alpha lets him. The Alpha's right hand was on his hips and the left hand was now on his head. The Alpha was running his fingers on his curls, the Omega wonders why everyone loves his hair.

Because of the long sleep at the evening Harry wasnt sleepy, he wants to look at the road and the areas but he doesnt want to pull away from the Alpha. His Alpha was illegaly addictive.

"We reached at Leeds, my King" Wilson said from the front.

"You know where to halt" Louis said

Harry felt the vibration of Louis' voice on his cheek and ear, it was amazing. He peeked on Louis' neck, his stupid Omega wants to lick on the scent gland for bloody sake. Harry bites his tongue inside his mouth and stayed calm.

"We will eat our dinner at the Mills" Louis said to Harry and the Omega nodded his head against his shoulder.

Ten wolfs are riding infront of their carriages, other carriages were behind them. Usually Louis doesnt care about security for himself, he mostly travels on his Stallion infront of all the carriages and wolfs but he cant be like that from now on, can he? He have an Omega, his soulamte to take care and protect, he cant be careless about his safety.

Another thing Harry noticed was that there were no street lights, not even one. But at some points there are fire torches on a pole, Harry was confused but he thinks that he have to wait. He is trying to be patient, Niall have said to him that they are going to see the great witch of Doncaster. Harry was happy, maybe Vivianna would say what is happening.

Harry sat up straight slowly as he felt the carriage slowing down, it stopped at a place which Harry cant see clearly because of some people with armour suit are standing infront of the carriage.