Stupid Punk

I realized that Harry was an international pop star.  He must flirt with every beautiful girl he walks past.  I was just in the path he was walking.  My sister had the look of confusion, seeing that I spit out my juice everywhere.  Harry and I knew each other for a week, and there's a pretty big chance that he will forget about me and start dating some hot shot singer.  

I set my glass of juice on the table, went into the kitchen and cleaned myself up.  I slipped on a new shirt.  

"What the hell was that?!"  Priscilla stood up and cleaned up the juice on the floor.

"Sorry, I just… never mind.  It doesn't matter."  I shook my head.  "I'm going to bed…"  I made my way over to the guest room in her apartment.  I crawled under the comforters and made myself comfortable.  My book that I was reading was on the nightstand, I grabbed it and read for a while.  It was the Vampire Diaries, I've read the first one and was trying to finish the second.  I've always been into vampires… and gory stuff like that.  

I read until my eyes were starting to get heavy.  I fell asleep with the book resting on my chest.

The light from the window was bothering me and I heard George Strait music blasting through the walls.  I groaned and walked out to the kitchen, Priscilla was making breakfast, which consisted of french toast, potatoes, and fruit since she did not like red meat.  

"Change the song Alex!" Priscilla yelled.  I took her iPod from the iHome and pressed next then walked over to get some food.  

AND LIVE WHILE WERE YOUNG

"And you actually listen to this?"  I complained.

"Maybe if you actually listen to some of their songs you'll like them."  She threw a piece of french toast on my plate.  "People are always saying 'Oooh One Direction's gayyy'  But their not you know."

"Good to know."  I swallowed a piece of toast.  Maybe I'm just mad because Harry didn't even tell me about his fame.  

"I'm going to go to the store, clean up for me so we can go out tonight!"  Priscilla squealed, grabbed her purse and was out the door. I looked at the kitchen, there was a whole mess on the counter and the pans on the stove were a mess.  Thanks sister.

_____________

Harry's POV 

"Here's that pick you wanted oh so badly back Harry..."  Niall threw Alex's pick at me.  We were waiting to be interviwed, I was prepared for the quiestions.  They were always the same anyways.  It was either questions about the album, me getting naked all the time, or our 'girlfriends'  and what we like in a girl.  

"I'm here with the dashing boys of One Direction."  The brown haired host said, she was pretty, but not my type.  I tried not to sound too boring nd to change up my answers to the questions I've already answered on previous interviews.

"Harry,"  The interviwer started.  "We have heard rumors about you being with a girl the past week.  There was a tweet from a fan saying she saw you at a punk baar with a girl.  We are all wondering, is it true?"  I took a deep breath.  

"Well umm, I was at the bar."  I paused.  Maybe I should lie.  "But I was just having a drink or two, I don't recall any girl." 

"Well, thank you for you're time boy's I hope you enjoy your stay in New York!"  I smiled and thanked her also.  I was time to leave now, maybe I'll go back to the hotel and take a nice hot bath.  We have the next week off, then it's back on the road for a month.   

"Hey Lou, I know I'm supposed to go back to LA with you, but could I spend the week in Holmes?"  I gave him puppy dog eyes.  

"I suppose...  If you call me everyday."  I hugged Louis.