Cranberry Juice

Harry's POV

I can never get use to leaving home so many times. Especially since I just met someone I kinda liked. I'm not saying I don't want to go to Los Angeles and film our new video. I liked acting, even though I'm not that great.

I was looking out of the plane soaring across the Atlantic Ocean. I mad a major head ache and just needed some sleep and maybe an Advil. Something to get my mind off this headache. I had my phone on silent, because I wanted and needed this quiet. I closed my eyes and immediately fell asleep.

I heard a mumbling noise and someone slightly shaking me.

"Mr. Styles. The plane has landed." The flight attendant said. I rubbed my eyes.

"Wha- how long has the flight?"

"About 13 hours. Anything else sir?" She asked. I shook my head no. Dang, I was tired. At least I caught up on my sleep.

I grabbed my bag from above my seat, swung it around my shoulders and tiredly walked out of the plane to retrieve my luggage. Wait, maybe I'll just have someone else get it for me. I definitely do not want to get trampled by fans right now. I'm half asleep, I think I would flip out.

"Get my luggage for me will ya?" I asked the security that was escorting me. One of the men nodded and walked away. "Get me out of here before anyone noticed me please." I said walking at a quick pace. Just when I thought I was going to make it out of the airport alive I saw about 5 girls running after me. What should I do? Run away or confront them? I have to do the right thing.

"Harry! Oh my god! Can you sign my scrap book?" One girl shouted. I nodded and took the sharpie form her hand to sign the book.

"Can I have a picture?!"

"Sure." I slightly smiled for the picture. "I'm sorry ladies, but I have to get going. Nice meeting you all." I quickly strolled away.

"I will marry you!" One of the girls screamed. I chuckled.

A black Cadillac was waiting outside for me. I jumped in.

We drove for 20 minutes to the recording studio where our music video was to be shot. I turned my phone back to vibrate and saw that I had 3 texts all from Louis.

I'm here Harry! Hurry up!

Where are you?

I'm going to eat all the cookies.

I laughed. We pulled up to the big building and I raced out of the car into the studio.

"It's alright everyone, Harry Styles is here." I said smirking.

"Just about time! We were gonna start without you." Louis gave me a hug.

The video was going to be a calm one, with no beaches, swimming pools, or girls. I liked how quiet it was. Makeup was applied to my face and the crew made some final touches to the set and my clothes.

"Were is my guitar pick?" Niall yelled. "Harry did you steal it?" he came over to me and searched my pockets and pulled out a guitar pick, but not his.

"I'll just use this one I guess... A. W. thats odd." Niall whispered the last part. I better get that pick back after this video shoot. I had to return it to Alex since I forgot all the other times.

We got in place for the first shoot. Niall had his guitar and I was just sitting and singing. This was what most of the video was consisted of, which was enough because the song was so powerful. It was a long 6 hours of shooting, but we were done.

"We need to make some final touches, but it will be up next week Friday!" The director informed us.

___________

Next Week Friday

Alex's POV

God almighty. Is there anything on Tv? I was over my sister's house right now admiring her new big screen TV. I don't want to watch anything about politics and I certainly do not want to watch Jersey Shore.

"Ohh, watch E! News." My sister, Priscilla said sitting on a big reclining chair.

"Fine." I changed the channel to the pop culture show.

'I think everyone has heard about the hot new band One Direction.' The host said.

"Pssh, One Direction, what a stupid excuse for-"

"Be quiet! I want to hear this!" Priscilla yelled. I shut up.

'They have come out with a new music video for their new song 'Little Things.' After the break we will watch the new video. Stay Tuned!'

I walked out of the living room to grab a drink, I poured myself a glass of cranberry juice and slowly slugged back to the couch. They were already playing the video. Actually this wasn't too bad of a song. I sat down and watched a close up of someone playing the guitar.

"Haha, hey that pick looks like mine." I chuckled and took a sip of my drink. Then I got a better look and saw the A. W. I spit out the juice that was in my mouth. "The hell?" I stood up. And that was when I got a good look at him. Curly hair, dimples, and big eyes.

"The fuck? Styles is in One Direction?!"

A Little short huh?  I just watched The Little Things video and Niall wasn't actually using a guitar pick, but I don't really care… YEAAAHH

COMMENT/VOTE

xo Alex