Famous For Dating Styles

"Your welcome to stay over Harry." My mom said as we walked inside our small 2 bedroom house. Inside I was screaming no, but I didn't want to be mean so, my face stayed expressionless.

"You can bunk with Alex, you don't mind do you Alexandra?" She asked. I shook my head no.

"Well thank you Mrs. Woods! I would love to stay over." Harry gave me a smirk. I trudged over to my bedroom as he followed. I opened my bedroom door slowly to make sure nothing I didn't want Harry to see was out. I quickly hid my underwear and bra's, then let Harry come in. 

"Nice room." He said. My room was the biggest room of the house and had posters of random bands and things... I've had some of these posters since childhood. My guitars were hanging on the wall by my laptop and bookshelf. Harry laid on my bed, making himself at home.

" Okay, so where do I sleep?" Harry asked.  

"I don't care." I shrugged my shoes off and sat on the edge of the bed. 

"We can both sleep on the bed. I promise I won't try anything." He sat up and held out his pinky. 

"Aren't you a little old to do pinky swears?"  

"You're never too old!" Harry grabbed my hand and tightly wrapped his small finger around mine. "Looks like were sharing a bed!"

He stood up and stripped his shirt off. 

"Whoa, this isn't a strip club honey." I stopped him before he could unbuckle his jeans. 

"Chill out princess, I'll have my boxers on." 

I rolled my eyes, got up from the bed and stood in front of my dresser. Slowly I pulled off my shirt revealing a lacy black bra. The reflection in the mirror made it visable to see Harry staring at my every move. He was almost naked, the only thing covering him was his boxers.  

There is a scar on my stomach, I looked down and covered the mark with my hand, while slipping off my jeans with the one hand that was free. A girl might be frightened to remove her clothing in front of a boy... but, if Harry does really like me all the imperfections will be oblivious to him. 

I removed my hand from the scar and slipped a t-shirt on. I kicked my jeans off and put on some nighttime shorts.  

"What was that you were hiding?" Harry asked. 

"A scar I got a year ago." I climbed under the covers and got comfortable. Harrys movements were slow and I could feel him creeping up on me.  

"From what?" 

I sighed and faced towards him. His eyes were a beautiful color of hazel and his hair looked even better messy. 

"While I was walking home one day a guy came up and just stabbed me in the stomach. Later I found out he was this guy from my high school. News said he killed his own step-brother and was off his meds for weeks." I looked at Harry and could see I had one hundred percent of his attention.

"At least you're okay now."  He smiled.

"I guess so."  I turned around and turned off my night light on a stand next to my bed. "Goodnight Harry."

"Goodnight." 

The Next Morning

My eyes were heavy and I didn't want to wake up.  The light was shining through the curtains in my room.  There was a light weight on my side.  I looked up and saw Harry's face right next to mine, his arm draped around me, and if I wasn't going crazy, I think we were spooning .

I slipped out of his grasp and looked into my mirror.  My hair was messed up, their were bags under my eyes, plus I had absolutely no make up on.

"Good morning sweetheart."  Turning around at his voice, I caught a good glimpse of his abs.

"Morning."  I took my brush and started running it through my hair, very slowly.  "Isn't it time for you to go back to Hollywood or something?"  

"No."  He sat up and lifted the blanket off him.  "Why do you ask?"  

"I was joking, smart one."  My attitude towards him was a bit harsh, but I was still mad at him for lying to be about who he was.

"Come sit.  I'll tell you about the music business life."  He patted a spot next to him and I hazily sat down.  "The first thing you need to know is to never make friends with the wrong people."  He looked me in the eye and I nodded.  Every word that he said, it seemed that he was getting closer and closer to me.   His hands were nearing my bare thigh and I could feel my face getting hot.

"Second thing is to not make a fool of yourself." 

"I tend to do that a lot."  I laughed.  As I said that his hand touched my upper thigh. "Are you trying to seduce me Styles?"  

He bit his lip seductively and whispered yes.  The tension between us was indescribable and I couldn't resist it for one more second.  At full tilt, I smashed my lips onto his.  I grabbed onto his bare shoulders while Harry was frantically moving his lips to the sync of mine.  He latched his arms around my waist and pulled me close to his naked chest. 

Harry's hand moved up my shirt and that was when reality hit me.  I pulled back and looked at him in a funny way.

"I think you should leave."  I said.  Not believeing that it came out of my mouth, because I didn't know if I wanted him to leave or not.

"I'm sorry."  Harry's face was sad and his eyes had more than a hint of hurt in them.

"It's not you Harry... wait,"  I stopped and looked at him, shirtless in my bed.  "It is you.  Lets say if we were to date... I would have paparazi on my ass the whole day.  Rumors would be made up, and your fan girls surely would try to murder me."

Harry got up from teh bed and walked over towards me.  "You shouldn't worry about any of that."

"Well, I do."  Celebrities date other ones.  I am not one.  I can't even handle my families attention on me.  If I even start to date Harry, could i handle the whole worlds attention?  I would be famous for dating Styles... Not being a musician like I've always wanted.

"I think for now, we should just be friends.  You can hang out with me anytime you want Styles."  I smiled.

OH GOD. - FRIENDZONED-

Comment if you want to pick the name of another character YOU WANT in this story.  It could be a girl or boy.  (If noone comments ;_;  I will pick my own)

xo Alex