Before you read

Just to start things off, this story will be based off the BTS WORLD game but I will be changing a few things to at least put a little bit of romance between the reader and the boys in it and maybe put in a few scenarios that aren't in the game. I DON'T OWN THE GAME, STORYLINE OR CHARACTERS.🙅‍♀️
You guys know how this goes but just in case you don't:
(Y/N): Your name
(L/N): Last name
(E/C): Eye color
(H/C): Hair color
I'm pretty sure the rest of you know how the rest of this goes.
Also just to give you all a heads up, the members' names may be written a little differently based on how the game has put it. So if you don't like the way it is written, then just ignore it or try to get used to it if you could.
If this story seems too similar to other stories you have read, let me know in the comments below so I can try to change it up a bit. I want to make sure this story seems original and not like I copied off someone else. Also I will be putting in some of the Another Story fanfics where it'll also include romance with your bias depending of how many hearts this story gets and I'll make sure to let you all put in a vote of which one you guys want. Also I'm not exactly sure if I'll put separate endings in this story or not. It really depends how far the game will go and how I want the endings to be.
The whole purpose of why I started this is just to put a little romance for all you beautiful ARMY out there in the world. Also I'm not exactly sure how much I will be updating, since it depends on how much time I have. So in other words I really don't have much of a schedule. So bare with me and I hope you guys will understand 🙏. Now without further ado, onto the story.

Also, I already have this story along with my other stories posted on my Quotev if you guys wanna check it out and show it some love as well. I will post however many chapters I have to post for this story since I'm already starting college. I'll send a link to the quotev version just message me.💜💜