"What happened?" Natalia asked herself before sitting Katherine, sitting in a chair next to her bed. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!"

"Don't you see sister, I did this for us!" Katherine insisted. "Now we can live with each other by our sides! Forever, never alone."

"What?" Natalia asked horrified.

"You heard me." Katherine smiled. "You can come in now!"

And on cue a handmaiden walked in, blood dripping down her neck from a bite wound. I couldn't help but feel angry at Katherine. Clearly Natalia didn't want this but Katherine didn't give her a choice.

"No!" I yelled, trying to stop Natalia from going after the handmaid, but again, it was like she went through me and attacked the poor innocent girl.

However, what got my attention in when Natalia cried out in pain. I looked over to her and her eyes were glowing yellow as a sickening crack came from her body.

"Oh my God." Katherine and I said at the same time.

"What's happening to me?" Natalia cried, looking at her older sister.

But soon Natalia's watery tears started to turn red.

"No." Katherine whispered, noticing Natalia's eyes bleeding as well. "This isn't how it's supposed to happen."

"Help." Natalia begged, but soon then coughed up blood and collapsed.

"NO!" Katherine cried and ran to her sister. Katherine set Natalia's head in her lap as she stated to cry. "I'm so sorry Ta-ta. This wasn't supposed to happen."

"It's okay, Kat." Natalia choked out with a small smile. "I'll be at peace."

"What?" Katherine asked as Natalia's eyes closed for the last time. "No," Katherine said as she shook her sister. "No! No! No! Come back!"

I stood beside them shocked. How could I be mad at Katherine? She thought she was trying to save me. Sighing I tried to put a comforting hand on Kat's shoulder but she didn't feel it.

"What have I done?" Katherine cried.

Katherine then stood up when she heard footsteps and vamped away.

"Natalia, love." Klaus' voice called out. "I've returned from the hunt!"

No answer.

"Natalia?" Klaus asked and walked into the room, his eyes widened at the sight in front of him. "NO!"

"Natalia?!" Klaus cried and bit his wrist, trying to feed her his blood. "Wake up love!"

Again. No response.

"NOOOOOO!" Klaus roared.

And in that very moment, I saw what little humanity he had left, vanquish into thin air.

Third Person's POV:
The Lockwood Estate:

"Klaus and I faked the sun and moon curse, dating back to over a thousand years ago." Elijah revealed.

"But if there's no curse......"

"No, there's a curse." Elijah said cutting Elena off as they walked into the house. "Just not that one. It's a curse placed on Klaus."

"What are you talking about?" Elena asked, rolling her eyes.

"Klaus has been trying to break it for the last thousand years. You are his only hope." Elijah said coming to a stop, before handing Elena her buzzing phone. "Your phone will not stop its incessant buzzing, answer it please."

Elena sighed taking the phone, rolling her eyes when she saw it was Stefan calling. Elena declined the call and shut her phone off, putting it in her back pocket.

Rose's POV

The next thing I know, I wake up with a gasp. Breathing heavily I look around and realize I'm back in my room at the Boarding House. Sighing in relief that I was finally out of that God awful dream, I walked downstairs to see Stefan pacing as he was on the phone.

"Elena, it's me. We have a big problem. Call me as soon as you can." Stefan said before turning around and smiled. Next thing I know I'm in a bone-crushing hug. "Thank God you're okay!"

"I appreciate the sentimentality, but I still need to breathe, Stef." I choked out.

"Sorry." Stefan apologized sheepishly.

"It's okay." I smiled. "Now what is this big problem that you needed to tell Elena?"

"Right." Stefan sighed. "Klaus went after Jenna."

"WHAT?!" I demanded.

"No, she's okay!" Stefan assured. "She's in the parlor. I was able to get her out safely, but in doing so I kind of exposed myself."

"Thank you!" I said, hugging Stefan tightly. "I'm gonna go talk to her."

Stefan nodded and I went to the parlor to see Jenna.

I sighed in relief when I saw she wasn't harmed.

"Jenna, thank God."

"No." Jenna stated, backing up into the couch in shock.

"I'm so sorry." I apologized sadly. "This was never supposed to happen."

"When I was little, your mom used to tell me bedtime stories, about vampires." Jenna said teary eyed. "I never thought what she said could be true."

"I'm so sorry Jenna, I should have told you." I said, sitting down next to her. "I thought if we didn't tell you, you'd be safe. And then so much happened, and everything I did to keep you out of it, it just blew up in my face."

"Who else knows?" Jenna asked. "Elena? Jeremy?" I nodded. "John?"

"We were just trying to protect you." I sighed.

"Protect me?" Jenna scoffed.

"I promise, I will tell you everything." I stated.

"No, Rosalie. I'm supposed to be the one protecting you. And Jeremy and Elena." Jenna shook her head.

"I know." I nodded. "But there's nothing you could have done. There's so much more to it."

"No. This is so.... This is.... I don't know how....." Jenna stuttered in shock.

"I know, I know, hey." I said and hugged Jenna.

"I'm scared." Jenna admitted.

"I know." I nodded as I continued to hug Jenna. "Jenna, I'm sorry. I'm so so so sorry."

I just sat there and let Jenna cry it out as everything tried to sink in. Once she was calmed down and fell asleep, I sighed and walked into the hall way to see Stefan.

"Is she okay?" Stefan asked worried.

"I tried to tell her everything I could. But I barley scratched the surface." I admitted.

"I'm so sorry Rose." Stefan apologized.

"It's okay, if it wasn't for you Klaus would probably have killed her." I told him. "I'm going to go to the library and read a bit."

Stefan nodded and I walked away, wondering why in the hell, today of all days, I had to miss almost everything.