Chapter 14

R

ose's POV:

After a few minutes they came walking down from the cliff towards us.

"Quite the predicament." Klaus states. "You know, it's funny, all this talk about preserving family, and here's Stefan granting your wish."

"Stefan." Elena sighed.

"It's okay." Stefan nodded.

"Well, who's it going to be, Elena?" Klaus asked making me look at her.

"No." Elena glared.

"Oh, don't worry. There's actually no choice." Klaus stated and stabbed Stefan with the stake, breaking it into his back, causing him to collapse onto the ground in pain. "I have other plans for your boyfriend. I want him alive. But for now."

Klaus smirked and snapped Stefan's neck.

"Whenever your ready Greta."

Greta chanted and the circle around Jenna and I went away.

"Your turn." Klaus said to Jenna.

"Wait." I pleaded and looked at Klaus. "If you turn Greta into a vampire I will finish the ritual myself. Just let Jenna go. Please!"

"You're willing to sacrifice the life of someone else to save your family?" Klaus smirked. "Maybe you and I are more alike than you let on."

"Call it being selfish, but as long as my brother has someone to take care of him, and my aunt gets to live, then fine, I'm selfish." I frowned. "If Greta is truly loyal to you and "your order", then it shouldn't be a problem."

"Greta?" Klaus asked. "What do you say?"

Greta looked at me and glared. "Go to hell, bitch. I'm not dying and becoming a blood sucker for Klaus' order. I'm going to help rule it by his side."

Klaus' face then morphed into anger.

Klaus sped behind her and put her into a choke hold, biting into his wrist, then fed her his blood.

"There's only one problem with that." Klaus stated, then snapped her neck. "You're not her."

I looked back at Klaus and nodded as he walked back towards us. "Thank you."

Klaus nodded with a frown then looked at Jenna. "Go ahead."

Jenna took this as her chance and ran, dissappearing in a blink of an eye.

"Do you know the spell?" Klaus asked.

"I might have snooped through Greta and Maddox's things when you left me along with Kat." I shrugged and went up to the alter, suddenly feeling bad that I'm now playing a part in my sister's death. Sighing I looked to Klaus and held up my hand so he could take the enchanted bracelete off. Klaus did, and I started chanting.

Not even 5 minutes later Greta woke up with a gasp. She looked at me and glared, next thing I know I scream out in pain as my throat is getting ripped open. However, I feel Greta's grasp let go of me as she groans in pain from Klaus staking her, before he swiftly pulles it back out and shoves it into her heart, letting her body hit the floor.

I stand up and continue chanting just as I see Stefan wake back up. I notice him whispering to Elena just as Klaus walks up and gets her. Klaus offers her a hand but she refuses and walks up to the alter. Elena looks and glares at me.

"I will make sure everyone knows what you did." Elena hissed before Klaus came up behind her.

"Thank you, Elena." Klaus smirked.

"Go to hell." Elena frowned.

Klaus then bites into Elena making my eyes water. I quickly whipe the tears and continue the chant. Klaus keeps drinking her blood until he's done and dumps her body onto the ground. Crying, I continue to chant until the fire dies out. Once it does I quickly rush to Elena's side, her eyes still open.

"I'm so sorry!" I cried as I shut her eyelids. Knowing this is the last time I'd see her, becuase she'd die before becoming a vampire.

I then stand up and glare at Klaus, who's walking away from the alter, towards the edge of the quarry.

"I can feel it." Klaus said with a smile. "It's happening."

Right as I lift my hand up to use my magic, I fall and I scream in pain as my legs feel like their breaking. I look back to Klaus and notice he's starting to change. But why in the hell am I feeling it? I groan and wither in pain as Klaus' bones begin to break as he shift. It isn't until both, Klaus and I, scream in pain that I hear chanting. I look behind me to see Bonnie using her magic against Klaus. The pain becomes too unbarable and everything starts to fade......

Third Person's POV:

Just as Rosalie passes out from the pain of Bonnie's magic, along with the pain from Klaus' transformation, Damon grabs Elena's body from the alter, and Klaus looks at Rose worried before glaring at Bonnie.

"No! You were dead!" Klaus stated as Bonnie continues to chant louder, causing Klaus to fall back and scream in pain.

Damon brings Elena over to Stefan, as Damon rips the stake out from Stefan's back.

"I need you to get her out of here!" Stefan stated.

"What about you and Rosalie?" Damon asked.

"I'm not leaving until he's dead, I'll grab Rosalie after. GO!" Stefan stated as he got up. Damon did as told and grabbed Elena, taking her as far away from Klaus as possible.

Bonnie continues to use her magic, making Klaus weak so he can't even stand anymore. Just as Elijah walks up, Bonnie stops chanting.

"Elijah?" Klaus whispered.

"Hello, brother." Elijah frowned as Bonnie and Stefan stayed to make sure Klaus would be dead. Elijah then plunged his fist into Klaus' chest, making him gasp in pain. "In the name of our family, Niklaus."

"I didn't bury them at sea!" Klaus quickly said making Elijah faulter.

"What?"

"Their bodies are safe." Klaus stated. "If you kill me, you'll never find them."

"Elijah! Don't listen to him!" Stefan called out.

"Elijah, I can take you to them." Klaus promised. "You have my word, brother."

Elijah looked between his brother and Stefan and Bonnie conflicted.

"Do it and I'll take you both out." Bonnie threatened.

"You'll die." Elijah stated. "Plus, you'd end up killing Rosalie."

"I don't care." Bonnie stated and turned to Klaus. "Especially since she helped you!"

Stefan just stood there and didn't say anything, becuase he knew Rose was going to try and kill Klaus after he killed Elena.

Elijah looked at Stefan.

"I'm sorry."

And with that Elijah, Klaus, and Rosalie were gone.

"NO!" Stefan yelled out.