Chapter 28

Rose's POV:

After talking with Jenna I went back to the Salvatore Boarding House and got ready for the party. (*Outfit above*)

Once I was done getting ready I headed to the school and met up with everyone in Ric's classroom. Everyone was here except for Elena and Damon. Big shocker there. it wasn't for another 15 minutes until they finally showed up.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Elena glared at me.

"I'm not here for you." I glared back before looking around at everyone. "We need to get Stefan under control, he's gotten out of hand."

"I'll lure Stefan away from the bonfire, then when he's distracted....."

"We'll shoot him." Ric said cutting off Elena as he handed Jenna a vervain dart gun.

"Can't Bonnie or Rose juju him?" Damon asked.

"I wanna keep Bonnie out of this, the ancestors aren't happy with her right now. I don't need to give them more reason's to dislike her. Besides, seeing me he'll be on his guard since I used my magic on him earlier." I sighed. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but, Elena is our best bet."

"I knew you'd come to your senses little sister." Elena smirked.

"Please." I scoffed. "Don't get ahead of yourself."

"Bitch, watch yourself." Elena glared at me.

I took a step forward to go at her, but Jenna grabbed my arm.

"Don't, she's not worth it." Jenna whispered to me. "She's doing it because she knows she'll get a reaction out of you."

I took a deep breathe and nodded then turned to Caroline. "Are we all set?"

"I will make sure that the old Forbes jail cell is prepped and ready." Caroline nodded.

"We're forgetting a key player here. Rebekah?" Damon pointed out. "Wherever Rose or Stefan go, the blonde ponytail tends to follow."

"Which is why it's your job to keep her away." I stated.

"What?!" Elena frowned. "NO! No way!"

"Why should you care, Elena? I mean, your in love with Stefan right?" I smirked, waiting for her to slip up and show everyone who she truly is and how she loves to play Stefan and Damon.

"I-I don't care. And of course I love Stefan!" Elena glared at me. "I'm just saying, we're out of daggers so how is he going to take care of Rebekah?"

"Damon's a big boy." I shrugged. "He'll figure it out."

"Gee, thanks Rosie." Damon rolled his eyes.

"I think he might have better luck with the dagger." Ric commented making Jenna, Caroline, and I chuckle. Aparantly Damon temporary killed Ric a little while back and their bromance has been put on hold.

"Are you ever not going to be mad at me, Ric?" Damon asked.

"Doubtful." Ric frowned.

"Sorry I'm late." Tyler said walking in. "What's going on?"

"We need you to raid your mom's vervain supply. Enough to keep Stefan down for a while." I informed.

"You can't do that to Stefan." Tyler frowned.

"Why not?" Caroline asked.

"Trust me, Tyler, it's in his best interest." Elena frowned.

"It's not in Klaus'." Tyler stated.