Chapter 53

Rose's POV:
Mystic Falls High:

I groaned, blinking my eyes as my vision got clearer. My head throbbed like crazy. But as soon as I took a deep breath it burned like glass was caught in my throat. I tried to move my hands when I realized I was tied down with chains, wolfsbane, and witch hazel. I looked to my left to see Caroline in the same pardicament.

"Right on time." Ric smirked.

"Caroline!" Elena faked concern then looked at me with a smirk. "Don't you look cozy?"

Caroline and I both glared at Elena. Yeah, we're not getting out of this one. Caroline has a better chance than I do.

"Let her go, Alaric." Elena frowned, guesturing to Caroline.

"Free her yourself." Alaric shrugged.

Elena cautiously stepped forward, purposly pushing the pencils deeper into my hand making me scream in pain, before going over to Caroline, pulling the pencil half way out when Alaric slammed them back down, going deeper through her hands.

"You said that you'd let her go!" Elena glared at Ric.

"How many times until you get it Elena?! Stop trusting vampires!" Alaric snapped.

Third Person's POV:
Gilbert House:

"I think you're probably going to want to let me in." Klaus yelled before going across the street, leaning against a fence when he saw a soccer ball. Klaus smirked getting an idea. He needed to hurry this up so he could go get Rose. Not to mention he was just doing this to pass time until Katherine showed up to help.

Inside:

"Elena's car is gone." Stefan frowned.

"Why wouldn't she tell anyone where she was going?" Bonnie frowned.

The door was then kicked open by a soccer ball, flying into the kitchen, hitting Damon in the face as Klaus smirked throwing a peice of wood into the house, sticking it into the wall, just mere inches from Damon's head.

"Get down!" Stefan warned pulling Jenna, Jeremy, and Bonnie down.

"Missed me!" Damon mocked, ripping the wood from the wall, throwing it back at Klaus who dodged it.

Klaus split a peice off and threw it at the wall.

"Missed me again!" Damon mocked.

Stefan's phone then rang as Klaus ran out of wood and was gone for a quick minute.

"Alaric?" Stefan questioned before Alaric told Stefan what he wanted.

Klaus then walked up the porch with a lit news paper and propane tank.

"Put it out." Stefan frowned.

"Come outside and make me." Klaus smirked.

Stefan shrugged and stepped onto the porch. "Elena's not here. Alaric has her, Caroline, and Rose. And he's going to kill all three of them unless you turn yourself over to him."

"What?!" Katherine hissed causing Klaus to turn around.

Klaus sighed and threw the news paper down, he didn't think Alaric would actually hurt Rose since she's not a vampire. But of course, she's bait for Klaus. He should have know.

"Is this why you called me here?!" Katherine glared at Klaus.

"No, I called you here becuase he was dead and she needed her sister." Klaus shook his head.

"How do we know you're not asking Klaus to walk towards a certain death?" Katherine asked.

"I really wish we could." Stefan frowned. "But unfortunately if Alaric kills you, there's a one in four chance we all die too if we came from your sireline."