Chapter 19

Rose's POV

Stefan has Ray chained up to the wall, throwing wolfsbane covered darts at him as I sit and drink with Klaus. Stefan dips another dart in, this time getting Ray in the throat.

"Ray, you could end this right now. Just tell me where your pack gathers for the full moon." Stefan shruggs.

"I can't." Ray pants heavily.

"I know, I know you live by a code and all that, but you see, he's not going to let me stop until you tell me and I do what he says, that's the way it goes around here." Stefan told Ray.

"Hello, Mr. Klaus." A woman said walking up to us, causing me to from as she was in a skimpy black dress.

"I have somemore information. I saw that guys brother, Damon, at the farm house." The woman stated causing me to look at Stefan worried for Damon.

"Well thank you Claudine, you and your friends keep up the good work with the neighborhood watch, eh?"

The woman nodded and left, causing Stefan to walk up to us.

"My brother is still on our trail?" Stefan frowned.

"He's getting closer. I'm going to have to deal with that." Klaus said, ready to leave.

"Wait!" I suggested, grabbing his hand, causing him to look at me surprised. "Why don't you send Stefan?"

"Yeah, send me." Stefan agreed. "Let me handle it."

"Why should I let you leave?" Klaus asked.

"Because you know I'll come back." Stefan stated.

"Do I?"

"You saved my brother's life." Stefan stated. "I'm in your service."

"Oh, it all sounds so tediously indetured." Klaus rolled his eyes. "Aren't you having the least bit of fun?"

"I'll make sure that my brother doesn't bother us anymore." Stefan assured before going to leave.

Klaus smirked before going to Ray and started to torture to get the information he needed.

I instantly got up, and went to the otherside of the bar and ordered more drinks. It didn't take me long before I was tipsy and started dancing on the bar with a few other girls as the jutbox was playing semi loudly to drown out the noise of screams on the otherside of the bar. It wasn't until the middle of my favorite song I was pulled off of the bar.

"Hey!" I complained, glaring at Klaus as he set me down. "What was that for?!"

"Did you not realize you've had every single male in this bars attention?!" Klaus frowned. "What if something were to happen when I wasn't around?"

"Wait." I smirked. "Are you jealous?"

"That's absurd." Klaus scoffed.

"Oh my God! You are!" I chuckled causing me to hick up.

Now it was Klaus' turn to chuckle.

"I think you've had more then plenty to drink. Why don't we sober you up, hm?" Klaus suggested and walked to the bar before coming back with a glass of water.

"Thanks." I smiled lightly.

"You sit here, and I'll be back to check on you in a little bit." Klaus said before walking away as I slid into the booth.

------------------------------

Third Person's POV:
Meanwhile In Mystic Falls: