Bonnie left and Damon went to go calm his nerves with a drink. Stefan sighed and went to check on Rosalie, but before he could, his phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Stefan, it's Jenna."

"Jenna, hey." Stefan sighed.

"Where's Rose? And Jeremy and Elena? No one's answering their phones." Jenna asked concerned.

"Uh, the twins aren't here at the moment. Uh, is everything okay?" Stefan asked.

"Well, Rose left me all these weird messages to stay away from Ric. What's going on?" Jenna asked curiously.

"Well, it's kinda hard to explain over the phone, but, um, she was hoping that you could stay on campus for a little while longer." Stefan explained.

"Well, that's a little hard to do from my kitchen." Jenna admitted.

"Wait, you're home?" Stefan frowned.

"Yeah. What's going on? Where are the twins?" Jenna asked. "I'm supposed to meet Ric at the grill, to talk."

"Jenna, listen to me carefully." Stefan stated. "Whatever you do, do not meet Alaric at the Grill. I'm going to come over right now and I'm going to explain everything."

Stefan hung up and looked at Damon who smirked.

"I'd like to lend you a hand, but you know, you wouldn't want me to do anything stupid."

"You seriously going to be like this?" Stefan frowned.

"You and your girlfriend are calling the shots." Damon stated. "I'm just backing off."

Stefan scoffed and ran out as Andy walked in.

"Hi." Damon greeted.

"Hi." Andy smiled.

"Let's go." Damon said.

"Where are we going?" Andy asked.

"Splitting from the team, going rouge." Damon shrugged. "Come on."

"Okay." Andy smiled and they left as well.

The Lockwood Mansion

"So I assume the Martin witches are no longer with us." Elijah stated.

"No." Elena admitted.

"And Katerina." Elijah frowned. "She would have been released from my compulsion when I died."

"Klaus took her." Elena said trying to hide a smirk. "We think that she might be dead."

"Oh, I doubt that." Elijah smirked himself. "It's not Klaus' style. Death would be too easy for her after what she did."

"I don't understand." Elena shook her head. "You day that you want Klaus dead, but you still make Katherine pay for betraying him?"

"I have my own reasons for wanting Katerina to pay." Elijah admitted. "There was a time that I would have done anything for Klaus."

Rose's POV:

"From where have you come, Natalia?" Klaus asked.

"We are new to town, my lord." Natalia admitted.

"Katerina and Natalia are from Bulgaria." Elijah added with a smile.

"Krasiv, Natalia." Klaus said making Natalia giggle. He must have complimented me. This made me smile for a second, but I frowned once again when I remembered that Klaus is only coming to Mystic Falls to kill Elena, and I need to kill him.