"Damon." Stefan frowned, quickly rushing over, putting his ear to her chest. "She's not breathing!"

"What?!" Damon panicked. "No! No! No! Rosalie wake up!"

Damon shook her as Stefan grabbed her wrist, checking for a pulse, but failed to do so.

"No pulse!" Stefan panicked.

"No! You are not dying on us!" Damon stated then started to do CPR.

"Damon...." Stefan tried but all his brother did was continue CPR. "Damon, stop! It's too late!"

"No! Call Bonnie!" Damon snapped. "Do something!"

Thinking Damon was just in denial he sighed but called Bonnie anyways.

Somewhere In Mystic Falls:

Elena stopped her car on the side of the road just as Elijah finished his bloodbag.

"You look better." Elena commented.

"Where did you get the dagger?" Elijah frowned.

"I'll tell you everything." Elena started. "But we need to work together, Elijah. I need your word."

This caused Elijah to scoff. "I see right through your innocent act, Elena. I see the way you treat your sister and not to mention how you manipulate your friends. I let it go before, but after daggering me, well, your ability to make demands has long passed."

"No demands." Elena said annoyed that he brought up Rosalie. "I'm offering you my help. And in return, I want yours."

"And why should I even consider this?" Elijah asked.

"The same reason you haven't killed me. You need my help to kill Klaus. And I need you." Elena said as her phone buzzed. Elena rolled her eyes and answered.

"Where are you?" Stefan asked. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine." Elena sighed.

"Where's Elijah?"

"Right here." Elena responded.

"Where? I'm on my way." Stefan stated.

"No, Stefan, Elijah and I need some time alone." Elena stated.

"Listen to me, he can't be trusted." Stefan said worried. "He'll use you to get to Klaus."

"Elijah is a noble man, Stefan. He lives by a code of honor. I can trust him." Elena said looking at Elijah as he rolled his eyes at her act. He saw the way he treated Rose, and he didn't like it one bit. Because of this, Elijah swore to himself to protect Rose himself, no matter the cost. She was special. Not only to him, but he could tell she would what could bring his family together, with or without Klaus. "He knows that I'd be incredibly stupid to betray him again. By removing the dagger I have proven myself."

"You can't do this alone." Stefan disagreed.

"It's my decision, Stefan, please respect it." Elena answered. "And make sure Damon doesn't do anything stupid. I'll be in touch."

"Wait!" Stefan said making Elena pause. "There's something about Rose that you should...." Elena then hung up and rolled her eyes.

"Don't you want to know about your sister?" Elijah asked.

"We've got more important things to talk about than Rosalie." Elena frowned.

Elijah frowned as well, he'd try to hurry this along himself just to make sure she was okay. Elijah stuck out his hand and hesitantly Elena handed it over.

Back At The Boarding House:

"Wait! There's something about Rose that you should...." Stefan sighed after he heard the line go dead. "Know."

"Did she hang up on you?" Damon asked, sitting across from his brother. After calling Bonnie she said to leave Rose's body alone so she can see what happened to her.

"She did." Stefan frowned.

"She's lost it." Damon commented.

"If anyone can get him to help us kill Klaus, it's her." Stefan stated.

"Bonnie's the way to kill Klaus, Stefan." Damon frowned. "He thinks she's dead. We have a chance with her."

"She'll kill herself in the process. Elena is looking for another way to save Bonnie." Stefan added.

"Her was is going to get her killed." Damon stated. "So we need to find her and stop her."

"No, you need to back off." Stefan said, standing up after his brother.

"What?!" Damon scoffed.

"Look, I don't like this anymore than you do." Stefan frowned. "But we need to trust her. We just gotta let her do her thing."

"That might be your plan. Mine's better." Damon dismissed and went to walk away.

Stefan grabbed Damon's arm roughly and glared at him. "I said back off."

Damon glared at his brother before he pushed him off and returned back to Rose's room.

Somewhere In Mystic Falls

"He's here." Elena informed Elijah.

"Klaus is here?" Elijah asked in shock.

"He's takes over Alaric's body." Elena added.

"Of course he has." Elijah frowned. "It's one of his favorite tricks."

"Well, what are some of his other tricks? What is he going to do next?" Elena asked scared. "You're the only one who knows him."

"Yes, I do." Elijah frowned.