Epilogue - Hidden Hero

Normal POV (during the events in Forces)

Isolation Woods

Espio walks deep into the forest, birds chirping around him as the trees let in small bits of sunlight.

He eventually reaches the middle of a clearing and speaks. "You improved your stealth greatly over the last few years."

Aura lands down onto the ground near him. "Hello there."

Espio turns around to see him and bows. "I am sorry to bother you at this time, but I needed to see you."

Aura looks at him with concern. "Is Blaze and Cream alright?"

Espio nods. "For now they are. The world is at war with a certain enemy of ours. A Resistance against an Empire."

Aura walks over to him. "That sounds unfortunate. What does it have to do with me?"

Espio points at him. "If you could help us defeat him, the world would be safe and free again."

Aura shakes his head. "I cannot help. I would tip the balance too far into the light's favor."

Espio crosses his arms. "Why do you keep hiding away from the world? Your power could not be abused as much as ours."

Aura puts a hand on his shoulder. "I understand your plight for help, but you of all people should know what your enemy would do with me."

Espio tells him plain and simple. "If you had been there months ago, Infinite would have lost and one of my friends would not be gone."

Aura nods. "I get what you are trying to say, but then I would be caught in a struggle trying to decide what the right actions would be to keep the world balanced. I don't do it just for that though, but to keep you, Blaze and Cream safe."

Espio sighs. "I know I cannot change your mind. I just came to let you know the fate of the world outside."

Aura gives a bow. "I thank you for understanding me. I wish you well in your battle."

Espio turns and starts to leave the forest.

Aura then feels something and runs over to him. "Wait!"

Espio stops and asks. "What is it?"

Aura tells him. "Go to the city where Infinite first appeared. You will find someone who can turn the war against your enemy."

Espio nods. "Thank you Aura. Be careful."

Espio leaves the forest and calls someone. "I got a tip on someone who can help. I will give you the coordinates to look."

—————————————————————————

Normal POV

Eggman's base

The mad doctor sat in his chair, watching the chaos unfold on different battlefields.

Everything was working out perfectly!

He had his nemesis captured and his prototype weapon was practically demolishing the Resistance.

He also had the perfect weapon ready for him to end any who opposed him once and for all.

Nothing could stop him n-

The sound of boots trudging across the floor broke any thoughts the doctor had.

He turned around and was surprised to see Death Streak return.

His armor was badly damaged, he was practically mangled and his body was soaked in water and sweat.

The evil dictator asks. "What the heck happened to you?"

Death Streak mutters. "That was no mere anomaly.....it was a mutt with the power of a God."

Eggman waves him off. "It's too late to capture him now. I already have a super weapon that will help me anyways. If you want more cash, you can help in the war."

Death Streak glares at him. "You can keep the rest of your cash. I need more weapons to hunt that target down."

Eggman raises an eyebrow. "Why the sudden obsession? You got the money like you wanted."

Death Streak shakes his head. "This ain't about the money anymore. If I take this guy down, I'll get something that defeating a super-powered hedgehog will never give me."

Eggman asks. "What on this planet is that?"

Death Streak answers. "Legendary respect from all."

Eggman groans. "I'll get you your weapons, but this better not be a waste of my resources! If you can't get me that mutt in 5 years, I'm cutting your supplies and leaving you to do it yourself!"

Death Streak had a smirk underneath his mask that could be felt. "Deal."

—————————————————————————

Normal POV

Forbidden Valley (on top of the mountain)

Laying under the cherry blossom tree was Ki's body, resting in a calm position.

The wind was blowing some of the petals into the wind, making a picture perfect moment.

Two men reach the top of the stairs and run over to the tree once they saw Ki's body.

One of them put a hand to one of his wrists to check for a pulse.

He looks at his companion. "We need to go get help."

The two run down the stairs, leaving the old master's body behind again.

If they had stayed around, they would have noticed something unbelievable.

One of the petals slowly falls into one of Ki's hands, landing perfectly on his palm.

His fingers move a slight inch, as if trying to keep the petal tight in the hand's hold.

Perhaps, it was not over yet...

The End..............(for now)

—————————————————————————

I can't believe it!

I actually finished a story for once!

Thank you everyone for reading this!

If you have any questions please let me know.

But to answer some of them...

The ending is like this to set up when his "Meet the OC" rp scenario comes.

Two other stories eventually build up to when Midnight Hour rp arrives.

Aura will get another story in the spotlight someday, but for now, you're gonna have to deal with this as closure.

Again, thanks for reading the origin story guys!

I'll see you next time!