Chapter 21

Adam's POV:

"What disaster you are in Scarlet?" I asked. She didnt turn to face me she closed her eyes on the other hand Ethan shook his head in disagreement.

"What are you hiding both of you?" I asked again looking at them back and forth titling my head.

"I-it-its nothing." Scarlet said then left without looking at me I watched her left then I stared at Ethan raising an eyebrow at him for answer.

"Look dude, its not my thing to talk about." Ethan said with anxiety.

"Then I will know with my ways." I said with a nearly threatening tone.

"Don't do this I warn you Adam. If you do this you will forget that used to you have a friend named Ethan." He glared at me while pointing at me.

"Then tell me yourself we are supposed to be best friends Ethan we are supposed to know everything about us." he lowered his head and squeezed his eyes.

"Look Adam, if I tell you itll hurt her and then she will cut ties with me. This girl helped me to survive a lot of disasters I have been in and you know that very well how I was before."

"She wouldn't know you should trust me Ethan. I will never hurt both of you youre my best friend and the second command. And my best friends sister is my sister."

"Adam it's not that easy. I will tell you but not here if anyone hear our conversation and reveal it out. This will cause a lot of damage and everything I have built will demolish." Ethan said I nodded my head at him.

"Who were you both talking about?" I asked.

"Later Adam, Later. With that he walked away."

"Mr. Valentino may you come on the stage." Said Scarlet through the mic. I walked towards the stage. Scarlet gave me the mic.

"Welcome to everyone has honor us with coming to night. Firstly, I would like to thank the organize team that had helped me to organize this event. Second I would like to thank my assistant Scarlet for being a part of the organization." I looked at Scarlet pointing my hand at her. She nodded her head at me then at everyone giving a tight smile then when everyone looked back at me her eyes hold fear. She started to walk towards the end of the hall then sat at the back as not to be seen from the crowed.

"And I would like to thank all of my friends Ethan and Eric. And the most important my beautiful parents, my brothers and their wives and off course my sweet heart sister." I continued.

"I would like to begin the auction to use the money for charity for the homeless, orphan children from around the world, for cancer centres and for Palestine, Yamane, Libya and Syria and thank you all again for attending."

Everyone clapped then I got down the stage and the auction began.

I walked to scarlet standing beside her she looked at me with surprise and I raised my eyebrow at her feeling that she want to say something.

"You want to say something?" I said turning my attention to the auction. She raised her eyebrow at me when I looked back at her.

"I can feel that you want to say something." I gave her a smile.

"Mmm I actually curious why arent you donating with them." She asked fudging with her fingers looking at them like a kid.

"Actually I don't like people know how much I donate because charity should be done without anyone seeing or knowing."

"So why you hold events like that when you dont believe in this way of donating."

"Actually a lot of them do it for some business they have like attracting people and the others are like me." I said she nodded her head at me.

"What about you why arent you donating." I asked.

"Actually I am like you."

"How like me?"

"What do you not understand in this?" she laughed lowly. I mean how you donate then. I asked.

"I make Ethan do it with unknown name."

"So you're the hideous Sally that have been donating secretly like us all these years."

"Yes." She nodded her head smiling at me showing her cute dimples which made me want to eat her cheeks.

"What the hell are you thinking Adam?" I reproved myself.

Huh? Scarlet looked at me confused. I smiled at her then sat next to her waiting for the auction to end. After what seemed like 2 hours the auction was about to end I saw Jonas walking to us beside him Eric and Aron. They sat at our table Jonas sat next Scarlet which made her tense then he started to whisper in her ears she whispered back at him with that he smiled then said something back made her tense gone then she nodded at him and he left.

I leaned towards her tapping her shoulder she looked at me. "What were you both talking about?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"It's not nothing you were both whispering a lot I can see I am not blind."

"What the hell are you investigating me? she started to shout lowly as not to catch attention. She looked around us to see if anyone is looking at us."

"Why are you never honest with me?"

"Are you my boyfriend, my brother or my father? Whats wrong with you?"

"You are my best friends sister and its my job to take care of you when hes not around." I banged my fist on the table from anger I don't know what got into me.

"Stop what's wrong with you? Are you drunk or what?" she whispered.

"Man calm down." Eric said glaring at him.

"Out of it Eric." I snapped lowly.

"I'm not going to be out of it she is my sister that I didnt have." He said lowly while glaring at me.

"Gentlemen calm down what are you doing there is people around us." Aron said

"Don't fight with each other because of me." She said lowly then walked away I watched her walking away then suddenly stopped walking and her shoulders tensed. I looked at what she was looking at I couldnt see from the crowed she started to walk quickly towards our table. Her eyes hold fear when Eric saw her he walked towards her she told him something that made him alerted and she started to breathe heavily. Eric hold her hand than waved at me.

"Call Ethan quickly. I can't see him in this crowed. I will help scarlet to calm down."He said. I called Ethan but he didn't answer I called him again and finally he answered.

"Ethan where are you?"

"I was in the toilet. What is go..?" before he continue Eric took from me the phone then left me with Scarlet. I tried to calm her down Aron went to bring the girls and François.

"Calm down, everything is going to be okay." I hugged her at ran my hands on her hair.

"No its not going to be okay. He is here. What if he knew what I have been hiding from the world because of him?"

"Scarlet lets go outside and have a fresh air." She nodded.

"Eric I will take her outside to have a fresh air." I said.

"Okay I will come with Ethan." Eric said.

************************************