Chapter 1:A new place

Crowley wasn't a nice guy. Well, it was pretty hard being a demon. And demons were human souls send to hell who find out the single way to escape the torture is to torture another until they are twisted beyond recognization.

But, he got better. Sure, first time when he worked with the Winchester brothers because his own goal. Though, in time he softened up to them. Couldn't bring himself to kill them anymore. He thinks that's what people call bro love.

He atained his goal. He became king of hell. But it wasn't really fun and rainbows. It's been hell. All those thousands of demons whining non-stop after human souls to torture
Liars, dirt bags, pathetic. And stupid! Now he understand why Lucifer hayed them.

Though, he still humilated him. So, he was gonna get him back for that. With the boys he started a plan to lock him away in an empty dimmension. The last ingredient for that was a life. Well, at least he was gonna wipe that smug grin out of his face. Lucifer said he has no chance to defeat him in a fight. He had given a unexpected answer.

Crowley:You're right. But you forget something. I'm Crowley. Even when I lose I win. Bye boys.

Taking farwell from the Winchester brothers he stabbed the angel sword through his chest. Ending his life to trap Lucifer. That's why he didn't understand his situation. In an unknown area with a vessel he doesn't remember possesing.

Crowley:What the bloody hell!?

Alright, he was pretty sure he was dead. Well, there was the fact there existed a after life for demons and angels named the shadow. But there you were supposed to sleep endlessly.

He looked through his pockets. There he finded a letter. He began to read it out loud.

Crowley:Dear Crowley. I'm Chuck Shirley, but you probably know me as God. Now, I had keep an eye on you and the rest of the team freewill. And I need to say I'm very pleased with what I've seen. Especialy you. A demon, sacrifying his life for humans. So, I decided to revive you to see what your story upholds. I made you a vessel to not need to find a human to posses. There are no angel, monsters, gods or demons. Well, there are some crearures named yoma. Oh, and there are shinobi, or how are commonly known, ninja. Have fun and May Chuck bless you.

Crowley stayed a little to asimilate all the information. After that a little smirk made it's way to his face.

Crowley:Well, it looks like God is on my side. Irronic. Though, I now have a five star vessel and a new world to have fun in. Those shinobis, they may be good. But I'm Crowley.