Misunderstood. P2

Start from the beginning

Giovanni's Point Of View

"Glad you back Ace" King spoke as he dapped me up. I nodded my head, "glad to be back dawg"

I sat in the empty chair in front of the desk, and slightly span around. Looking at the clock, the time read 5:37. There was silence, with just King staring at a nigga- shit was mad weird.

I wasn't gone mention it though.

"So am I in?" I questioned with a hint of annoyance in my voice. It shouldn't take that long- shit it wasn't my first time in here. I should get a simple yes or no answer and be out my way in this bitch.

"You know what nephew-"

"Ace" I spoke cutting him off. "I came for money not a family lecture" I made sure to hold a look of seriousness on my face. I wasn't to fond of this side of the family- but he could help me and I could help him.

The beef dissolves when it came to money.

"I see a lot of potential in you- don't ruin ya future by running these streets" after a while I tuned him out. Like I said I wasn't here for a lecture.

"You done dawg?" I questioned interrupting his speech.

He let out a deep sigh, and held out his hand.

I chuckled and shook his hand.

Raine's Point Of view

"And done" I smiled, pressing submit. I had just finished my essay. I was glad it was turned in so I could relax. It was true These online classes were no joke, but I was committed to staying on top of my classes.

I closed my laptop and picked up my phone. Opening Instagram, and going to my explore page, I squinted my eyes seeing a picture of Gio.

How did he end up on my explore page?

I clicked on the photo and began scrolling through his posts. I instantly noticed that He had a big following, and received a lot of attention.

I hummed scrolling through his pictures, just being nosey.

Once I accidentally liked one of his photos I practically almost threw my phone across the room. Plus, it was a old photo so it would be evident I was lurking through his Instagram.

Maybe he wouldn't notice me? I mean, people liked his photos all the time it's possible he could over look one small like...

I groaned throwing a small tantrum.

Accidentally liking someone's pictures was a big no no in the lurking department.

My phone erupted in chimes, and once I gained enough confidence I picked it up seeing Milli was blowing up my phone.

One in a MILLIon💕: have you heard from Giovanni??

I scrunched up my face. I should be the last person she asked, I mean him and I never actually held a full blown conversation. Barely even a Hi, and Bye,

No, why?

I responded and waited for her to respond.
She texted back fairly quickly and I opened the message.

One in a MILLIon💕: hasn't came home. My mom is just worried that's all.

I rolled my eyes. She's the reason he wasn't coming back. Damn, I wonder why. 🥴 I responded.

Just to receive Read at 9:16

I shrugged my shoulders, the truth has to be said.

••••••••••••

The chapters will get longer as time passes I promise. 😂