"Find him immediately." Sunny nodded.

"But you need to rest well for tomorrow." Lady Seohyun slowly laid on het soft mattress inside her chamber and Sunny helps her.

"Thank you Sunny." Seohyun was grateful towards the former court lady who always beside her and trusted her.

"Sleep now Lady Seohyun." The Lady nodded and Sunny couldn't helped but to admire Seohyun's beauty in a close proximity as she brushes her hair to sleep.

"I'm the one whose thankful here." Sunny sleepily smile at her as she also joins the Lady on her dreamland.

------

"F*ck so my whole family were being jailed for Pete's sake? What happen with our alliance inside the palace?" Prince Nichkhun was furious regarding the news about his family arrested and the strong evidence against their treachery.

"How would I clean this mess?" His head was already exhausted and burns from thinking of another plan but the only thing he had to do is kill the mysterious Queen tomorrow on the ceremony.

"Think, Nichkhun, think." The Prince talks with himself before Hyuna appears and silently sat beside him.

"Let me help you with your burden." The prostitute seductively whispers at the Prince.

"What will you offer for me?" The naive Prince asked in the middle of their make out session on his king-sized bed.

"Try me first." Hyuna answered back before she pushed the Prince and laid on his back.

"Let's give it a try." Hyuna smirked showing how she wanted to devours Nichkhun on the spot before they continue their heated session until dawn.

"Sure." Hyuna said.

------

"I will drive you on the palace safely but I had to call Sunny first if we will be safe from our arrival on the palace." Sooyoung dials Sunny's number as she turns off the engine of her car with the married couple at the backseat watching her.

*The number you dial is not yet in service*

"What the hell? Are you freaking kidding me Sunny?" Sooyoung scoffed before she repeat her actions again.

*The number you have dialed is temporarily not in service*

"Why isn't she picking it up?" Sooyoung almost threw her mobile phone out of the car.

"Why? What happen?" Tiffany asked she's getting suspicious about their situation right now and as a former Queen who faces different problem regarding palace issues it might seems so accurate according to her instinct.

"Sunny's not picking up."

"TaeYeon take off your Queen's robe." Tiffany order her wife whose totally confused at her.

"Why? I thought we will get into the palace with me wearing the robe for them to recognize me?" TaeYeon said.

"I will wear instead of you." Tiffany forcefully take off the robe from her wife and wears it instead.

"Hey." TaeYeon protested when she's only wearing her undergarments.

"I'm getting suspicious." Tiffany eyed her wife seriously.

"What???" Sooyoung was the one who reacts with Tiffany's strange action.

"I think we're being watched now." Tiffany's observing eyes spotted a stranger around the area.

"Drive Sooyoung." The sound of the engine could be heard as Sooyoung rushly turn up speed and Tiffany's instinct were right when black Sedan cars followed them from behind.

"We're caught!" Sooyoung fakely cried while handling the steering wheel like a professional licensed driver.

*sound of guns*

"Heads down." Tiffany yelled and securely wrapped her wife on her embrace.

"Help!" Sooyoung dodges everything thankfully that she will make it into the palace in no time without any injury or she hope so.

*sound of guns*

"Oh, f*ck don't freaking block my way, you're future Queen is on my ride idiots!!!" SooYoung carefully watched the road and dodges people who blocks her.

"So close." Sooyoung sighed but still they we're followed by the Horvejkul's assassin.

"I will make you hire as the pro driver of my wife if she needs to go out of town." Tiffany joked.

"Thanks." Sooyoung sarcastically said.

"We're near the main royal palace." Sooyoung cheerfully said.

"Wait?"

"What?"

"Tae? Hey? TaeYeon? What happen?" Tiffany felt her wife was still silent from what happen earlier so she checks on her.

"Is that a f*cking blood?" Sooyoung peak on her rear view mirror and saw blood from TaeYeon's arm.

"Oh sh*t she got shot. Hurry let's get her into the hospital first." Tiffany panic and she let her wife lean on her body since TaeYeon lost consciousness.

"But we're almost near at the palace." Sooyoung protested.

"But we're not sure if it's safe for us since you can't contact your friend." Tiffany explained.

"Okay I understand." They took the other route to the hospital and take TaeYeon to treat her wound but they will get into another danger again.

To be continued

PS. I got a short break to write but will get back on my presentation later ^^,

With Love,

chocomint89