-Ϲ ɧ α Ρ τ ɛ ʀ 1-

(Just edited some words here and there, no massive plot changes.)

Error's PoV:

I am tired...

No... that would be an... understatement...

 I'm not tired... I'm just stressed. Just overly stressed, yeah I'm just stressed.

...

I should stop lying to myself... What's the use of staying around here? They all hate me... Well, not all of them... But how much longer?

How much longer till I give up?

H̶͙̐ȍ̴͜w̴͍͂ ̴͙́m̴̗͌u̷̙̍c̷͉͛h̸̰̄ ̵̊͜l̷̰͝ö̷͕ń̶̢g̶̞͆ẽ̶̢r̸͐ͅ ̶̢̉t̸̺͋i̵̻͊l̸̯̔l̴͔̅ ̶̰̆Ī̷̠n̵͍̒k̴̳̉ ̷͈̊s̶̡̔t̷̛̙o̸̹͊p̴͓̀s̸̞̓?̴̩͐

H̶̼̠͆͘o̶͚͚͆ẘ̸̪̝̔ ̴͔̐l̸̡̪͋͠ǫ̶͓̐͠n̶̮̍̄ĝ̶̻ ̵̹̒̏ḫ̵̽͐͜a̶͕̞͌s̷̻͓͌̏ ̴͇̞̔̏ĩ̵͎t̷̠̫͐̍ ̴͕̙̈̓b̵̥͈̉ê̸̖̓ḛ̴̏̄n̵̳͐̈́ ̷̟̄̒s̸̡͊ȋ̵̪ṋ̶̥̎̂c̵̖͒̔e̴͚͂ ̵͚̖͒͗h̴̩͂̇e̵̥̅͒ ̵̥͒̌d̸̬͆̈́i̷͚͝e̷̓̔͜d̸͉͚̿?

H̸̻͑o̶̺͊ẇ̷̤ ̴͉͛m̶̤̈́u̶̩͗c̶̻͗h̶̩̀ ̴͔̆m̷̳̈́o̴̯̾r̴̹̾e̶̛̼ ̸̦̊t̸͔͠į̶̒l̴̠̈́l̸̰͗ ̸̱̈t̷͇̄h̶̠͑ę̴̈y̸̙͑ ̷̲̆ṷ̵͝n̷͙̾d̸͕͊e̵̫͋ř̶̳s̵̲̍t̸̰̑á̶̖ṅ̶̰d̴͍́?̸͇͝

Ő̵̭͓̦͜r̷̦̀̔̆̚ ̶̢͚̠̫́̕ẁ̴̬̻͖̣̔̕̕i̷̬͙̙̓͋̆l̴̖̮͍̠͝l̸̖͓͗͠ ̴̛̘̘̓̌m̴̮̝̫̘̽̀y̷̻̣̳̆͊͝ ̶̙̬̟̏̈̔Ḏ̸͓̀̋̄E̸͙͖̯͑͠Ą̸̭̠͛̀̚T̷̝̪̎H̴̻̳̅͋̌ ̸̹̘̅c̴͈̣̅͂̀̍o̵̟̦̹̺͘m̸̬̖̀͒̑̐ĕ̷͕̭̿̕ͅ ̷̳̌̅f̸̺̹͒̅̃í̶̦r̸̯̘̂̏s̸͓̰̝̆͊͗t̸͓̓̃̒̈́.̸̮̈́͗͠.̵̤͔̉͋̿͑.̷̪̥͔́̿̃͝?̶̛͓̙̠̈́͒̋

Author's PoV:

Before Error could continue questioning his life choices, he heard a portal open. He decided to not pay attention to it, it was probably Nightmare or Blue or heck, maybe even Ink trying to kill him again. Well he did ignored it, well until...

"Jeez, I jusT freeD yOu fRom FatE's cHains aNd I don'T eVen geT a thaNk y0u, jEez ErRor yoU cHanged."

Error immediately snapped his neck to voice, and he couldn't believe who was standing there looking at him with a small smile plastered on his face. 

"nO w-wAy... 4-404...?" Error asked as he felt tears rising to his eye sockets. 

"The onE aNd onLy Error."  The figure replied.

Error then rushed to the figure and immediately hugged them. (For plot reasons when they touch they don't bug the multiverse.) The figure then hugged back and then asked a question out of the blue. 

 "Do y0u havE co0kies?" The figure asked curiously.

 "sHuT uP 404, YoU jUsT cAmE oUt oF tHe VOID, I tHoUgHt yOu fUcKiNg dIeD!" Error scolded the other. 

 "Fine, iS iNk sTill cReating?" The figure complied, and asked a different question.

 "..." Error kept silent and just leaned into the hug. He didn't want to say how the C̮̹̬̞͕̳̆͠r̻͕̝͌̔͟ë̡̤̞̥͔̣͈̠́̃ͥả̛̜͇̮̆̇̽t͚̣̭̫͗ͧ̀o̡͚̺̱ͩr͈̝̣̳̋͆ͯ̃͡ broke him.. no, how he was ร𝓱AttEяE𝓭 because of the ƈʀɛǟȶօʀ ǟռɖ ʄǟȶɛ. He didn't even realize that some tears were rising and falling from his eye sockets.