Bruno Bucciarati • Fine Wine and You

Requested by orange_enthusiast 🥰 I hope you enjoy some cute Bruno!

Naples basked in the warm sunshine of the afternoon, the few clouds in the sky not heavy enough to block the rays. And below, the ocean ran up and down the shore, the waves lapping gently on the bed of sand. Listening to one wave splash at a time and fizzling out was almost soporific.

Bucciarati lounged lazily on a stone edge, leaning against a pillar dressed in emerald vines. A soft breeze carried a salted aroma from the ocean and he took a calm inhale through his nose.

Days off work were nice. He enjoyed them.

The odd person strolled past him, but thankfully not too many people had disrupted his peaceful solidarity.

Bucciarati worked with a lot of people. A lot of people very often. Alone time was never a guarantee, but when the opportunity did arise, he took it and ran with it.

The light sound of footsteps merely drew his attention away from the view. His casual glance was disinterested, but then he found himself doing a double take.

Unbeknownst to you, Bucciarati had become captivated by you. He was still, admiring how the golden light painted your skin so warmly, it looked like you had blushed from the kiss of summer.

"Have you ever seen a day so beautiful?"

The soft voice of a man brought you gradually out of your daydream. Your eyes found his immediately and you agreed with a polite smile. You slowed your steps to a halt beside him.

"It's perfect, isn't it?" You hummed, becoming distracted by his lunch. You passed your gaze over the bottle of wine. "Good choice."

The cobalt in his eyes sparkled, like the sun in the ocean and he graciously smiled. "I've been saving my fine wine for a fine day."

"Today meets the mark, Signor."

He peered at his glass, swirled it gently. "Most definitely, Signora."

A quiet calmness filled the air and you was conflicted whether to continue your stroll or not. This man was beautiful and his aura was enticing. Walking away from such pretty eyes seemed almost criminal.

You hadn't noticed his steady hand held out in front of you, until he lightly cleared his throat.

"Bruno Bucciarati."

You smiled apologetically for your idleness and grasped his hand. "(Y/n) (L/n)."

Expecting a greeting handshake, you barely masked your surprise when he rose your hand to his lips and planted a courteous kiss on your skin.

"Your beauty reflects in your name," He commented. "it's lovely to meet you."

As your hands broke apart, you chuckled as to change focus from the blush that was creeping across your cheeks. You tucked a strand of hair behind your ear in a small fluster.

"That's so sweet, thank you." You shifted slightly and became distracted by his lunch for a second time. "Oh! Another good choice...Red grapes are the best."

|a/n, red grapes>green grapes👁👁discuss|

He chuckled at your sudden change in topic, but nodded all the same. "And I completely agree with you. I'm not grape-ist, but green just falls short."

You both shared a small laugh and another comfortable silence fell. Anticipation settled, as he peered at you.

"If you're not in a rush," He spoke quietly. "there's room for one more on this ledge."

Breaking into a very bashful smile, you nodded and clasped your hands together. "I'd love too. I'll have a grape or two. Or the bunch."

"Have as many as you please." He mused, moving over and swinging his legs off the hanging edge.

You hopped up, being very careful to turn your body around and not fall.

"Ah, careful now—please don't fall. That wouldn't be very ideal." He lightly aided you, hands on your arms.

Resisting the urge to 'joke' and say you wouldn't mind falling,

|i know ya'll mentally unstable lol|

you grinned and began to admire the view with Bucciarati.

A while had passed and you both had been enjoying each other's company fondly.

"Hand on my heart," He exclaimed, as both of you was in a fit of laughter from one of his many bizarre anecdotes. "it happened."

You rose the glass to your lips, trying to stifle your laughter, so you didn't choke on the wine.

From the few hours spent together, you had ended up with your legs over his thighs. A comfortable silence fell and smiled a little. His thumb caressed your leg softly and he watched the movement briefly, before gazing up at you. You inhaled sharply at the realisation you had been staring and looked down quickly, but he swiftly lifted your chin between his fingers.

"You're so beautiful," He mumbled, like a deep thought that had escaped the confides of his mind. He let out a soft sigh. "may I kiss you?"

You leaned in slightly. "Please do."

He met you halfway and slid his grip across your jaw, fingers pressed behind your neck. The kiss was sweet and tender, both of you trying to resist having a passionate make out session on first meeting.

"I'd like to see you again." He said quietly, lips only a few inches from each other. "Lovely food, the finest wines. Just you and I."

You pecked his lips softly again and nodded. "Anything with you, sounds perfect."

Bruno a pretty bitch