Pannacotta Fugo • Too Close for Comfort

Requested by @KillerQueenDuck

The forks HIDE THEM

"Perfect answer."

Fugo was leaning over your shoulder, his hands gently grasping the back of the chair. You couldn't hide the grin on your lips, gazing at your work triumphantly.

He had graciously taken to tutoring you, ever since you began to tag along to Narancia's tutor lessons. Your weakness wasn't specifically math, but you found physics difficult. He offered his help without a second thought.

"You're intelligent, (Y/n). You lack self-confidence." He hummed, a slight drag in his words.

You watched him with a tilt of your head, shambling to the seat beside you. He sat down heavily, barely supporting his head in his hand.

"You're tired."

As if on cue, a yawn attempted to escape his lips, but he forcefully stifled it. He waved a dismissive hand. "No need to worry about me."

With a soft sigh, you gazed back at your work. You had a few more questions to solve, however you were distracted by another thought. You knew Fugo well being quite close, but you knew nothing about his stand Purple Haze. Well, other than that is was a ruthless reflection of Fugo's explosive side.

You hadn't even seen it in battle. It was only bought out by him, on the rarity that a situation required a last resort. He had obviously summoned it several times before, but you seemed to of missed those occasions.

Here goes nothing. "Hey, Panna?"

His eyes stayed closed, relaxed. "Yes?"

"Can you show me your stand?"

At once, his drowsy demeanour ceased and his eyes snapped open. There was a growing frown that lowered his features, a tension in his shoulders that made him sit straighter. "What? Why would you want to see my stand?"

You exhaled bluntly, offering a small shrug because he was defensive. "I've never seen it before."

"And there are reasons for that." His posture relaxed a little, but his frown refused to ease.

"Not even for a minute?"

He shook his head, his eyes dropping to your work. "No, absolutely not. I'm not going to place you in unnecessary danger."

"But you're not angry," You tried to reason. "your stand has no basis to punch me—"

"Even so, (Y/n)." He sighed, meeting your gaze once again. "It's an unstable stand, even when I'm controlling it." Silence befell you both. "I'm not putting you in harm's way...I wouldn't forgive myself if anything happened to you."

Your features softened at his words, but you were still insatiably curious. You just had to see it.

"One minute." You haggled.

"No."

"Thirty seconds?"

"Forget it."

"Please, Fugo. I'll stay a distance away—"

His stare became stern. "(Y/n)—"

"Pretty please."

He really tried to keep his stare firm, but his body deflated and he rubbed his eyes tiredly. "Thirty seconds," He muttered. "you stay two meters away and no catching its attention."