Chapter 5

I slowly begin to get my sight back. Alot of comotion is going on. I dont know. I hear shouting, im movie and im strapped down to something. I pull up on the straps but im to weak to get very far.

"Just hang in there baby girl."

Im  also screaming. I close my mouth and hold my breath. I start breathing heavy and fast. I open my eyes and look to my left. I see Taylor. I look to my right and see Carl. There both by my side. I cough and something starts coming out of my mouth. I spit it out and see red. Blood. I cough a couple times spitting the bitter taste out of my mouth onto the pillow beside me. 

"Thats not good. Maggie get me my kit! Hurry. Or this little one isnt going to make it. Give me some room boys."

I quickly look at Carl.

"What no Carl dont...leave! "

My breathing starts getting slower and my eyes start getting heavier.

I hear Carls voice say " Ill be right here. Dont worry."

I let the darkness take me and close my eyes. Nothing but black. I cant hear or see anything. Its just like im there but not in a way.

+

I wake up in a way. I can hear everything. See certian things but i cant move. I hear Taylors voice.

"Allicia i messed up. I should of never have let you leave. I love you and i dont really want you to leave me yet. Im not ready. Your the only thing i have left of the person i used to be. I cant loose you. I refuse to. I love you and i need you more than anyone. Not love you as in family. I love you as i love everything about you. I dont want to be more than friends though. Its complicated. Just no matter what happens just know i fucking love you and i know you will make this because you strong. "

I hear some rumbling. He left. I hear some more rumbling and hear Carl's voice.

" Its weird not having you running around. Seems like alot of people were affected by it. You make so many people happy around here. Just because your you. We need you back.... I found that comic you got. Im holding on to it for you to read. Its really good. I also saved you some candy before the other kids got to it. You have like a little stash in your cell. You also have your own bed in my cell now. Just dont leave Allicia. You mean so much to so many people including me. I was going to ask you something but i was scared. Now that you have a chance of dying i know how important you really are to me. I think i have feelings for you. Im not possitive but i think i do. Whats not to like about you. Just give us a sign your staying with us. Dont leave me. Please. Your all i have left. "

I quickly try to move my fingers. I sucseed and move my fingers a little praying that he see's.

___________________________________________________________________________

" He saw that. "

I turn to my left and see a beautiful lady with brown hair. 

I say " Who are you? "

She says "Im Carl's mother. "

I say " Oh my god. Where are my manners. Im Allicia. "

I hold out my hand. She connects it with hers.

She says "Im Lori."

I say " I have heard a lot about you. Wait why am i here. Where am i? "

She says " Your between life and eath and your going to make it. You listen to me. Your strong Allicia. I need you to take care of Carl for me. If you dont lead him in the right direction he wont make it. He seems to really care about you. You guys have a good furture. Keep him safe for me. Tell him i love him and hes doing everything right. Oh and tell him to keep that girl in his head. He will know what i mean. "

I nod at her. I look up and was about to say something, to find out what she was talking about but she was gone. I look around and see her. 

i say " Momma, im so sorry. I didnt mean anything. I shouldnt have left you. " 

I pull her into a hug and hold her tight. 

She says " I know hunny i know. Its okay. Now you listen to me. You take care of that boy. I have seen your future. You keep him safe and you dont leave got it? And watch your back. "

~Carl's pov ~

I stare at Allicia who is crying in her coma. I dont know if thats a sign of waking up or not. I get up and quickly go find Hershal.

I say " Allicia moved her fingers and she's crying in her sleep. "

"What!  "

I nod and he quickly tries to move as fast as he can to where shes at. He opens her eyes and shines a light into them.

~Allicia's pov~

I see a light. I walk to it and  find myself back where i was. Hearing everything but not being able to move.

"If you can hear me. Move your fingers. "

I quickly try to move my fingers. i move one up and it goes back down. 

"Shes deffinatly here. She should wake up soon. You take care of her when she does. She's not to walk and not to know about him. "

Hershal is the sweetest but what does he mean him? Who? 

I cough and suddenly im able to move. I open my eyes and sit up. I hold my stomch and th wound with tears still coming out of my eyes. 

Hershal says " Allicia. What do you remeber. Do you remember everything? "

I nod slowly and look at Carl. My eyes widen as  i look at him.

He says "Whats wrong? Why are you looking at me like that? "

I say " Carl, i saw your mom. She said she oves you and your doing everything. She also said take care of that girl in your head. Whatever that means. "

I just see a smile on his face.