24- Meeting the Fam

A/N: woaaaaaaah I haven't talked to you guys in so long aaaah! I'm so so sorry I haven't been updating, I've been super busy lately but I thought I'd pop in and say hi and write one! Requests are open but don't expect one written for you right away bc im only gonna be updated here and there. Oh and if you wanted an imagine written for you, you HAVE to message me. And I love reading all your guys comments, they literally make my day! So keep it up:) love you all, muah
Xoxo, Sydney
----------------------------------------------
**Your POV**
I finished lightly curling my hair and applied light makeup to my face. What to wear, what to wear I thought to myself as i rummaged through my closet, trying to find something to wear to my boyfriend, Hayes, house of three months. He invited me over to meet his family. I mean, I had met Nash before but not his parents. I was beyond nervous and started to get stressed out.
"UUUUGH," I sighed as I couldn't find anything to wear.
"Honey? What's wrong?" My mom questioned as she walked into my room.
"I just, I can't find an outfit to wear to Hayes'." I said rubbing my temples.
"Well, what about this?" She said pulling out a maxi dress.
"Too fancy." i scrunched up my face.
"This?" She said pulling out jeans and a nice blouse.
"Too laid back." i scrunched up my face even more.
"Okaaaaay, wellll, how bout this?" She pulled out a high waisted short black skirt and red crop top (not too short).
"Perfect!" My eyes widened. i quickly changed and texted Hayes:
Hey babe! I'm on my way!❤️
Hayes💙: okay! Can't wait to see you😘
I smiled at that text and headed out the door.
"Bye Mom! Love you!" I shouted as I walked down the driveway and she stood at the door.
"Bye sweetie, don't forget your manners!" And with that, she shut the door and I was on my way. Hayes lived a block away from me so I just walked since it the sun was just beginning to set and it was fairly warm out. Once I approached his house I took a big deep breathe and walked up the walk way to the front door. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. Five seconds later, a handsomely dressed Hayes opened the door. He was dressed in khakis and a cotton candy blue shirt from Vineyard Vines.
"Wow, Y/N, you look amazing please come in." he said opening the door wider. Once I got in, he wrapped his muscular arms around my waist and lifted me off the ground.
"I'm so happy you're here babe." he whispered in my ear. He put me down and lead me into the kitchen.
"Mom, this is Y/N." Hayes said with the biggest smile on his face.
"OMIGOD! Hi Honey! It's so nice to meet you!" She said with her arms wide open, walking towards me. She engulfed me in a big bear hug.
"It's nice to meet you too Mrs. Grier!"
"Oh please, call me Elizabeth." she said very enthusiastically.
"Come on out back, that's where everyone is." Elizabeth said while she opened the slider door.
"We'll be right out Mom," Hayes said before he slipped his arms around my waist and pulled me in close. He touched his forehead to mine and stared into my eyes.
"You look. So beautiful." he said with a grin on his face. This made me blush like crazy and all I could do was giggle. Before I knew it, Hayes leaned in and attached his soft lips to mine.
"I've been wanting to do that since you got here." He leaned in again but I pulled away.
"Hayes, we should go outside." I giggled.
"Fiiiiine," he groaned and led me outside. The smell of burgers filled my nose, which made my mouth water.
"Everyone, this is Y/N, Y/N this everyone." Hayes laughed. I greeted everyone and started talking with Nash while Hayes helped Will flip burgers.
"You know he's crazy about you, right?" Nash said while trying to block the sun out of his eyes. "All he talks about is you." He laughed.
"Awwh, that's so sweet." I blushed.
"And everybody loves you guys. Like everytime you guys post a picture on insta or snapchat, social media blows up."
"I mean, what can I say." I flipped my hair sarcastically. I was about say something else when I felt a light tug on my leg. I looked down to see a little cute Skylynn with five horses in her hands.
"Y/N! Y/N! Will you play horsies with me?!?!??"
"Of course Skylynn!" I said before she grabbed my arm and pulled me down to the grass. Hayes walked over and sat behind me so I was practically sitting in his lap.
"Hey babe," Hayes said and kissed my cheek from behind.
"Are you two getting married?" Skylynn asked tilting her head and dropping her horses gently on the grass. I leaned back onto Hayes and looked up at him and giggled.
"No Skylynn." Hayes laughed. "At least not right now, but I love her very very much." Hayes gushed and kissed my forehead.
"I love you too" I smiled. The night was perfect and ended with a fire and lot and lots of laughter. Once I got home, I plopped on my bed and checked snapchat, I looked through my stories and saw that Nash had posted one. I clicked on it and saw that it was a picture of Hayes and I playing with Skylynn on the grass, captioned, "Awwwh supa cute💖". All I do was laugh and think about what Nash had said earlier
----------------------------------------------