#9- Imagine for Andrea

A/N: heys guyss!! sorry I haven't been posting I've literally been the laziest person this week lol....but anyways I hope you guys enjoy this!! if you have any requests or ideas please leave them in the comments below or message me! love youu💕

Xoxo, sydneyy😘

----------------------------------------------------------------------
*Andreas Pov*

"Get out you worthless piece of shit!" My boyfriend yelled at me after slapping me in the face. I was cradled in the corner holding my throbbing cheek. I stood up shaking and ran over to the couch to grab my purse. I don't know what I did to deserve this.

"I never wanna see you again, slut." He shouted in my face. I hurried to the door and ran to my car. I started driving and pulled over on the side of the road. I couldn't see a thing from my tear filled eyes. I looked down into my lap at my shaking hands and started to break down. My shoulders started shaking with every sob. He hit me. He abused me. How could he? I didn't even do anything. I thought to myself. I needed someone to comfort me, someone to tell me everything was gonna be okay. Hayes, thats who. My best friend. I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand, turned on my car and drove to Hayes' house. Once I got there, I sat in my car and took a deep breathe. I walked to the door and knocked, I looked down at the ground waiting for him to answer.

"Hey And- oh my god what happened." He said after he opened the door looking at my cheek. At that point I couldn't take it anymore and started to break down.

"Here come in, come in." Hayes said pulling me inside and engulfing me in a hug. His hands slipped around my waist as I rested my head on his shoulder and sobbed. We walked over to the couch and sat there in silence.

"Andrea, can you please tell me what happened." He said starring into my eyes.

"All I can remember is t-that we were yelling and t-then h-he h-hit me. And he called me a slut and he told me he never wanted to s-see me again." I said looking down at the ground. "Ok ok shhhh everything's gonna be okay" he said while hugging me and patting my back. I could feel Hayes' clench his jaw and tighten his fists.

"Hayes...calm down...honestly I'm fine."

"Andrea, no you're not..that dick freakin hit you. He abused you."

"Hayes, I know what he did was completely wrong, but please don't do anything. I really just wanna forget about what happened." I pleaded, finally making eye contact with him.

"You wanna forget about it? Then let's go to six flags." he said with the biggest smile on his face.

"OMG YES!!" I screamed.

*at the amusement park*

"Let's go on the Ferris wheel." Hayes said looking up at the beautiful lit up circler ride.

"Yeah let's go." I said grabbing his hand like a little kid and got we got in line.

"Two?" The employee asked us that was working the ride. Hayes and I nodded our head in response and got in the Ferris wheel cart. Hayes sat extremely close too me, but I mean I didn't mind...at all. As we slowly started to go up, Hayes pulled out his phone and opened up Vine.

"Hey guuuuuys!! I'm here with Y/V/N and we're going up a ferris wheeelllllll." he said to his phone and then put the camera on me. I laughed and waved. "hey guyss!" I said. We got to the top and of course the ride stopped. I looked around at the amusement park, taking it all in. I turned and looked at Hayes who was starring at me the whole time.

"Hayes why are you looking at me like that?" I giggled. Before I knew it, he was leaning in to kiss me. Butterflies erupted in my stomach as our lips moved in sync. I wrapped my hands around his neck and Hayes slipped his around my waist.

"Andrea, you are the most beautiful, caring, smart, kind and funny girl I know. I've liked you for a long time now and I couldn't stand seeing you with your boyfriend and after what he did to you I wanna beat the crap out of him, you don't deserve him, you deserve someone so much better. Will you be mine?" he said starring at me. I was completely speechless. That was the nicest thing anyone has ever to me.

"Of course Hayes" I said with the biggest smile on my face. We got off the ride and enjoyed the rest of the night with laugher and fun. After all these years, I finally realized that Hayes is the one...he is the one for me.
----------------------------------------------
A/N: heys guys!! I hope you liked it! let me known if you have ideas or requests in the comments below or message me:)

Xoxo, sydneyy😘