Conversation

Josh's POV
After the boys left I took a few deep breaths. Of course I wanted to see Nessa but I was just a little nervous. I finally took out my phone and called her.
*on phone*
Nessa: hi
Josh:hey uh do you want to come over? I just want to talk to you.
Nessa: yeah um I am on my way. I wanted to talk to you too.
Josh: yeah um the front door is opened so just walk in.
Nessa: ok.
*off phone*
I took a deep breath and then I cleaned up the living room a little. Then I just sat on the couch on my phone. A few minutes later I heard the front door open and close. I looked behind me and it was Nessa. I smiled a little and she smiled back. Then she sat next to me. "Before you say anything I just want to tell you how sorry I am. I feel awful and I wish I could take it all back." She said. "Hey I'm not mad at you. I was never mad at you. I was just upset and uh jealous." I said. "I'm sorry that I acted so stupid. I was just blind at the time. I am just so sorry." She started crying. "Hey you were never stupid. Please don't cry." I said. I hesitated at first but I wrapped my arms around her in a hug. It pained me to see her crying. I know that she is the one that let him kiss her but first of all I have no right to be mad at her. Second of all I just care to much about her to be mad at her. I know we can't be together right now because we are just not ready. Also I don't think that would be the right thing to do anyway. "I-I just feel awful. I caused you all this pain. I also trusted them and first he does that and then they lie to me." She says into my shoulder. "Hey I understand. We needed a break from each other so you weren't hanging out with all of us so you had to turn to them." I said. "No I didn't. I could have just stayed at my apartment alone." She argued back. "Please stop putting yourself down. You know you couldn't of dealt with everything alone." I said. "Yeah maybe but if I would have I wouldn't of hurt you." She said. That hurt me to hear. "Yeah but if you would have been alone then you might of hurt yourself. Which would have hurt me way more." I said. "I-I guess you have a point." She said. "See you know I'm always right." I said. Then we both slightly chuckled. "I'm also sorry that I did what I did. I know I had no right to put my hands on him." I added. "I'm just happy that you are ok." She said. She sat up so we were looking at each other. I smiled and wiped off her tears. Then she smiled back at me. "Friends?" She asked. "Bestfriends." I said. We both laughed and then we hugged one more time. "Now we can make a tik tok to let everybody know that we are ok." I said. She nodded. We went outside and we filmed the best friend tik tok. I captioned it 'the homie.' Then tagged her.
Chase's POV
The hospital finally let me come home. I got all my stuff and then Tony took me home. He helped me to my room and then I layed down. He left the room and I just layed there on my phone. I decided to get on Tik tok. Right away guess who comes on my fyp Josh. Of course they made up. Why does he win everytime? It just makes me mad. Yes I hurt him but he is the one that hurt me physically. Why is Nessa not mad at him for hurting me? Yes I still like Nessa and I am gonna try every way to get with her. Me and Josh have not been friends for a while. When I first tried to get with Nessa I did feel really bad. But this time I didn't feel bad at all. All I know is that I will eventually get Nessa to date me and then I will rub it in Josh's face.
Bryce's POV
I wonder if Josh actually invited her over. I hope he does because I think it would be good for both of them. Me and the boys bought a couple stuff for the trip. Then I talked Jaden and Anthony to coming to sway with us so me, Noah, and Blake could pack. I was trying to keep them out of their house for as long as possible. Once we were all done packing I talked them into coming to Sway gaming so Griffin, Quinton, and Kio could pack. Then once they were all packed it had been like 5 hours. So I think Nessa should be gone by now. Then we all went to their house so that Jaden and Anthony could pack. When we got there I didn't see Nessa's car and I am pretty sure she wouldn't uber here. So we all walked in. Josh was sitting on the couch. "You guys go pack." I whispered to Jaden and Anthony. They nodded and walked upstairs. "Hey boys." Josh said. I figured that everything went good between him and Nessa because he seemed very happy or he just didn't invite her. "Well you seem better." I said. "Yeah. I feel better." He said. "All of a sudden?" Quinton said. "Yep." Josh said. "Mhm. Are you sure?" Noah asked. "Yes." Josh said. "Ok." Blake said. Josh went to the restroom and then all the boys took out their phones. We all realized that we haven't made a tik tok in a while. Then all their faces looked confused. I looked at all them confused. Then they showed me their phone. It was a tik tok of Josh and Nessa doing the bestfriend one. "That is why he is so happy." Blake said. "Do you think they did anything?" Noah asked. Then everybody looked at each other and then stood up from the couch super fast. "Are you guys crazy I don't think they did anything and even if they did they would definitely not on the couch." They all looked at me and then slowly sat down. Then Jaden and Anthony came downstairs. "Ok we packed." They whispered. "Ok so how do we tell Josh?" Anthony whispered. "Well before we talk about that look at this." Blake said as he showed them the tik tok. They both looked confused then just sat down. "Uh well that is confusing." Jaden said. "Guys focus. We can talk about that later. How are we going to tell Josh?" I said. "How about we just tell him straight up?" Noah said. "Ok." I said. Then josh walked back in. "Sorry it took me so long I grabbed some snacks." He said. As he sat down some chips. "So Josh we have a little surprise." I said. "Yeah we think you are going to love it." Anthony said. "Ok." He said. "Well you need to start packing because." Griffin said. "We are going to Canada!" Kio yelled. "Wait really?!" Josh asked excited. "Yes now go pack." I said. He nodded and ran upstairs.
Nessa's POV
When I got back to my apartment Lauren and Olivia were still there. "Nessa how could you forgive Josh?" Lauren asked. "W-what do you mean? He did nothing to me. "Yeah he might not of done anything to you but he hurt Chase badly." Olivia said. "Are you guys seriously making a big deal about this?" I asked. "Yes we are. Now you either text Josh and say that you don't forgive him or we are leaving." Lauren said. I just stood there in shock. They both shook their heads and both stormed out of my apartment. I started crying how could they do this to me. I decided to text Josh.
*texts*
Nessa: josh Uh can I maybe stay with you for the night? Uh Lauren and Olivia just left and they are mad at me.
Josh: uh we are kind of going to Canada in the morning
Nessa: oh ok.
*end of texts*
Josh's POV
I felt really bad for Nessa so I called Bryce upstairs. "Bryce can you come up here?!" I yelled. He ran up and into my room. "What is it?" He asked. "Uh can Nessa maybe come with us? She kind of doesn't have that many friends right now." I asked. "Uh I guess. We just have to make a rule to not post with her because then people will start thinking that you guys are dating again since she went to canada with you." He said. I nodded and then called Nessa.
*on phone*
Josh: nessa I asked Bryce and he said that you can come to canada with us. We will buy your ticket. You just need to come here and stay the night because we all leave early in the morning.
Nessa: are you sure I won't cause any trouble?
Josh: nessa you will be fine. All the boys know that I am not mad at you and I can talk to my family.
Nessa: ok I will start packing. I will probably be there in about an hour
Josh: ok.
*end call*
"Bryce you can buy her a ticket!" I yelled. "Ok!" He yelled back.

_________________________________________

Thx for reading my book. ❤ Sorry if there is any mistakes.