*Narrator Pov*
The alarm went off again, waking you up. You remembered the cheek problem and rushed to a mirror to see the damage now, it wasn't a massive problem; but still noticeable with a circle and light red mark. It would be gone the next day. You got yourself sorted out and ready to head out, you walked out of your room and waited for the same question you get from her every morning...but surprisingly it never came. You walked to the kitchen area to see if she was there, your phone buzzed and you looked at it, it was from her

-Bitch- I'm out all day, YOU BETTER NOT BE NEAR THAT BOY OR ELSE!

You sighed and rolled your eyes, 'what is her problem with Keigo, she doesn't even know him' you thought as you already started walking to the train station.
After 30 minutes you arrived at the train station stop you wanted to get off, you were about to walk to the exit when you felt a sudden person attack you from behind with a scream "Y/N! I CAN'T BELIEVE I BUMPED INTO YOU!" You turned around and found out it was Rumi "Oh Rumi, what a surprise" you smiled back "I know right, come on lets go other wise we won't get their on time, by the way what is your class number?" You pulled out your sheet of paper that you received from the U.A about your class "1-A" "WOW REALLY?! ME TOO!" She hugged you tightly in happiness and you returned the hug with a smile. 
As the two of you walked along for a couple of minutes, you saw you both were not that far, but you also listened to her stories about her family. 'She's lucky to have such a family like that, I wish I did too' you thought with a sad face "What's wrong Y/N?" you looked at her and already wanted to start crying, she noticed your tears forming and decided to hide you both in a more privet area but still near the school "Ok Y/N, explain what's wrong cause I could smell it when we hanged out with Keigo yesterday" Your tears then came out hard, Rumi pulled you into a hug "I'm sorry, but I have to tell someone. I'm just so tired of having this life and having to still live with it" she pulled you away to look at you with a confused expression "What do you mean?". You caught your breath and started to explain about your family problem, Rumi felt rage and sadness at the same time the more you explained about your life. "Rumi, please and i mean PLEASE. Promise me you will NEVER tell anyone about this, not even Keigo. I don't want him to know, at least not yet ok?" "But Y/N Keigo" "PLEASE!" you said with pleading eyes and bowing to her, showing how serious and desperate you were about it "Ok Y/N, I won't tell anyone. But you need to do something about your problems at home, you can't live with such a women. You shouldn't even call that thing a mother. I just noticed your cheek as well, Keigo will DEFIANTLY notice that when he gets here. Did she do this to you?" you nodded as a response "How?" "She punched me cause she followed me when I was hanging out with you guys yesterday. She was warning me about hanging out with Keigo. She doesn't want me near him" "Why?!" "I don't know. She doesn't know shit". Rumi felt her phone buzz.

-Bird Idiot- I'm nearly at the school, is Y/N with you?

-Bunny Girl- Yes I'm with her, we all have the same class. Anyways see you soon cause we are heading inside now. See you in class bird man

She put her phone away and told you about Keigo nearly arriving and the both of you needing to get inside. As you both walked into class where strange faces were seen everywhere, you both found seats and claimed three of them, the third for Keigo when he arrives. "Rumi, I'm honestly scared on what my idiot mother would do to me if she spots me with Keigo again" "Don't be girl, cause she can't do shit ok? You show her who's boss if she catches you again ok?" "Ok" just as you finished talking Keigo arrived through the door "Hell yeah we're all in the same class together. Morning my lil b-.... WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!" He gently grabbed your chin and lifted it, you both were very close. His eyes showing worry and anger "Did Kelly do this? I'm gonna fucking kick her ass where is that little slut?!" You quickly grabbed his arm to make sure he doesn't leave "No! Keigo it wasn't Kelly, we haven't seen Kelly at all today" "Then what happened to your cheek?" his hand now holding yours tightly but not too tight "I-I fell over this morning and landed on my cheek on the ground. Don't worry though, it will be better tomorrow" Keigo calmed down, still holding your hand while stepping forwards more with eye contact "Don't lie to me Y/N" "I'm not lying Keigo" "Keigo, she isn't lying" He turned to Rumi with a curious look "Oh really? How do you know?" "Cause I was with her when it happened. We were walking and talking together on the way and she accidentally fell" Rumi gave him the most serious look she could give him, he eventually gave in "Alright, Y/N be sure to be safer ok?" "Aw you care for me too much Keigo" you teased him with a wink and a smile with your tongue sticking out a little, Keigo blushes from your actions before looking away "A-anyways... speaking of Kelly. Any of you two hear about her after the test?" Both girls shook their heads 'no' with a plane look on their faces until a random student appeared after hearing her name "You guys talking about Kelly?" "Yeah, does anyone know about what happened to her after the test?" "Yeah I know, she got told that she didn't get accepted in because of her actions to Y/N, she started throwing a tantrum and then started blaming it on Y/N" "ME?! The dumb little bitch did this herself" "Exactly, half of the high school knows about Kelly's actions because she even came to the building earlier this morning with her dad about making sure she got in but they still refused" 

You laughed at the comment of her dad been involved "I guess you were right about the whole suger daddy thing Keigo, she brought him along to pay them to get her in" "Yep, but we can see she didn't get what she wanted so her problem now" All three of you agreed before the bell went off for everyone to get in their seats for class. You sat in front of Keigo agents the window while Rumi sat in the next isle between the two of you to get easier access to talk to all three of you when she needed to. As you waited your teacher arrived. He spoke about what will be happening through out the year of the hero class and getting started on the first lesson of the day and the first project. He decided to have everyone get into their sports uniforms and head to the training field for tests on how strong we are at the moment. You were excited but also a little nervous. 
After changing and meeting the teacher in the field, he set everyone up and ready for the tasks. It took one hour to finish everything before he gathered everyone in again until... "L/N Y/N?" Everyone's eyes stared at you "Y-yes sir?" "Step out here please" You walked towards him with a nervous look "Don't be nervous, I know you are. I want you to give me your highest level of your quirk strength" your eyes widen "W-what why?! I don't have full control of that yet!" "It's a start though to learn to control it, just show what you can do that you CAN control and I will make sure to take note so myself and other teachers in the school can help you to control more of it ok?" You nodded with your response before getting ready "Yes sir". Everyone stood back just in case of what you could do. You closed your eyes and let your inner demon come out a little bit (25% of it came out) to control it. Your wings came out with your tail forming spikes from top to bottom, red smoke surrounding your form, opening your eyes, showing they changed into plain white, nothing but blank white eyes. The teacher set up a false figure in the distance and stood a few feet behind you "Alright Y/N, show us what you got". Your form raising higher, you tail getting into position before sending spikes to the false figure, each spike landing on the chest area before you opened your mouth and your teeth been sharp with a little bit of smoke coming out, your hands forming a ball of light before sending it off and exploding the false character. Just as you did that, memories of people who abused you came up, making you get emotional and not noticing your inner demon was wanting to control you. "Well done Y/N not bad at all, you can come down now and join the rest of th-" your teacher was sent flying after that, everyone in shock and and a little scared, yourself started seeing the inner demon doing what it wanted, everyone seeing you talking to yourself "No, stop it. You don't have the right to control me" "Yes I Do, I'm You. Now LET ME OUT!" "NOOO!" Another explosion happened, Keigo and Rumi worrying about you. Keigo got through the dust to find you knocked out on the ground, rushing to you and lifting your body to lay in his arms "Y/N!? Y/N you ok? Come on talk to me" his hand running on your cheek, you still been knocked out cold. Your teacher came back to check up on you "Sir, she's not responding. Is she going to be ok? What do you think happened?" "It looks like the demon within her has found a way to make her lose her focus, it's trying to get out, it said so earlier. Get her to the nurses room, she will rest there" "Yes sir" Keigo lifted you up and started to fly to the nurses room, he looked down at you when he started to walk the rest of the way "Wake up soon Y/N, you made Rumi, everyone and myself worried then. Please wake up" He walked into the nurses room and explained what happened "Oh so that's what the dirt storm thing was about, just place her on the bed there dear, I will be here till she wakes up. I will even make sure she is 100% better before I send her back to you and your friends" "Thank you mam"

Keigo placed you on the bed the nurse asked him to lay you on. As she was continuing her paper work, he leaned down and whispered "Please wake up soon lil bird...for me" and then kissed your cheek before getting up and leaving with a blushed face.

Let Me Love You!Hawks x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें