"Never Have I been to jail."

"No."

"Last one! Never Have I committed a crime."

"Yes." Okay, I egged some chick's house in the eighth grade. It's not my fault her dad was a cop and they had security cameras. It was just a joke!

"Oh! What's that one about?" Dan pushed.

"I can't explain, remember. All I'm gonna say is that I was like thirteen."

He laughed one more time before doing an outro. "Jessica Steele everybody!" Everyone in the room clapped and I grinned. "Buy her album, '11:59' when it releases on November 21st! Stay tuned for a 2Day exclusive performance by Jessica in a few minutes!"

I thanked Dan and said goodbye to all of the crew before getting rushed into a back room to get my makeup and hair retouched. Right after, I had a small, private performance to about twenty fans that'd also would be aired live on the radio.

"Jessy!" Harry called my name from across the crowded green room. He pushed his way through the people and got to me with two earpieces in his hand.

"In-Ears," he spoke. I smiled gratefully and he took my face in his hands and started fixing them into my ears. I felt my face heat up at his touch.

I almost giggled when I saw his hard, determined face and how his tongue stuck out slightly in focus.

"What?" He asked with a smirk on his face as he put in the second one.

"Nothing," I mutter. Afterwards, he kissed my forehead and patted my cheek.

"Jessica! Emily needs you!" I hear Jane. I shoot Harry a smile, then spin on my heels and hurry over to Emily. She has a guitar in her hands.

"You're gonna go out there in like a minute. So, take your guitar and do your thing, okay, honey? But still be careful with your voice, alright?" She spoke.

"I will. Thank you, Em."

"Go get 'em," Mere said and swiped some lipgloss across my lips.

"Jessica, we're ready for you," a crew guy said, coming in from the door a few feet from us. I take in a deep breath and say a short prayer, hoping my voice will hold up.

As I walk out, Jane gives me a high five. I can't help but laugh at how business-like she looks, and yet she still gave me a high-and-low high five.

As soon as I hit that small platform, I see the twenty fans standing with phones and cameras in their hands. They scream as soon as they see me and I wave. I sit on the stool that's placed right behind a mic stand and place my guitar on my lap.

Breathe in, breathe out.

"Wow, you Australians look so gorgeous." I get screams in response. I love these people.

"So, I want to start off and thank you all for welcoming me to your home. It's flat out beautiful here. Up until last year, I'd never left Washington, USA, so this is amazing. Thank you for being so supportive because each and every one of you has a place in my heart and mind."

I'm in awe at how quiet the room is now.

"Anyways, I'm sure you've heard about my unfortunate sore throat, but I'm going to still sing a song that I honestly love so much and it's amazing. So, this is 'Is There Somewhere' by Halsey."

I smile, then quickly turn my head to the side when I hear a piano start playing. I mean, I knew there was going to be someone playing the piano during the song, but I didn't think it'd be Harry that was playing.