53: recollect

You're welcome 4 the end of this 😏 & I BADLANDS DOOOEEEE 💦😍

"Do you feel like a young god? You know the two of us are just young gods and we'll be flying through the streets with the people underneath." - Halsey

Jess

Sweden. Was. Insane. The crowd was so loud and during the first song of my encore, they raised little pieces of paper that said, "We Love You, Jess".

The next two concerts were in Glasgow, Scotland and Amsterdam, Netherlands. They were just as energetic as Sweden. Getting back into the roll of things definitely put me into a better mood.

I'd wake up excited to start the day and get to the show after getting only three hours of sleep. These past few days, I've only done studio work for a total of four hours, which was not as much as I would've liked to get done.

After the show in Amsterdam, the crew and I jumped onto a jet and flew over to New York City. I had a four day break before we started our UK and Ireland leg of the tour.

In NYC, I'll be spending the majority of my time at meetings, writing the remaining songs for the album, recording, photoshoots, and a couple of radio interviews.

The meeting I had gone to a couple of days ago, we discussed when the music video for Style would be released. Since I'd finished filming for it already, the first teaser was set to be released tomorrow.

So, currently, I am running on 12 hours of sleep over the past three days and doing a photoshoot for the single cover of Style.

"Okay, now less like you're five years old and surrounded by rainbow cotton candy," Harry tells me, pressing his camera to his face.

I gape at him. "The hell does that mean?"

He pulls the camera back and smiles.

"What I mean is, you're grinning ear to ear. And as much as I love your smile and think it's absolutely beautiful, Konrad wants serious shots."

The corners of my mouth perk up at the compliment, but I quickly wipe it from my face.

"Fine, fine. I'm good."

I pose for a couple more shots - without smiling, and within twenty minutes, it was a wrap. As soon as I changed out of my outfit and into something a lot warmer, I went over to the food table and grabbed a couple cookies.

I checked my phone and saw a text from the group chat with Taylor and Gigi. The text was from Taylor.

Taylor: Still meeting at Starbucks @ 2??

»Yes! Just wrapped a shoot, so I'll b there in like 30 minutes

Gigi: heading there nowww

I walked back into the dressing area and grabbed my mini backpack/purse from a chair. I walked around the small studio, trying to find Jane to let her know that I was leaving and taking Robbie with me. I finally spotted her talking with Konrad.

"Hey, Jane, I'm going to head off. Robbie is coming with me," I tell her.

"You're meeting up..."

"Taylor and Gigi."

"Yes, right. Okay, I'll see you later at the radio station then?"

I nod.

Harry and I locked eyes across the room. He cocked his head to the side, motioning for me to go over to him. I said goodbye to Jane before walking over to him.