58: attempt

I apologize for any errors at the end! I just really wanted to post this chapter 😜

// please comment & vote a ton to get this story ranked again !! 💪🏼

Jess

'Steele Is Stealing Our Hearts!!!'

'Cheesy, yes, but it's true! Jessica Steele, 19, seen just outside the O2 Arena in London, was all smiles and looking as beautiful as ever. During her week off of tour to do some promo for her new music video, lots of rumors circled around her regarding ex-boyfriend, Nick Jonas, 23, and close friend, Harry Styles, 22.

But sources tell us that Styles was recently relieved of his position as Steele's choreographer and photographer. He was seen arriving at an airport in New York City, to head back to his homeland of England.

Coincidentally, Steele is kicking off the UK leg of her 11:59 tour tonight in London. We think that this means a fresh start for Jessica without any men involved! What do you think?'

"Hey, hey, hey!" I smile and approach a gate in the back lot of the O2 Arena where all of the maintenance trucks are unloaded. There was a crowd of fans waiting and shouting my name.

I grin and hold some of their hands.

"If you guys form some sort of a line, I can get through you all," I say.

"Thank you so much, Jess. Thank you, love, thank you!"

"Thank you!"

"We love you, Jess!"

"I love you, too," I tell them.

I take selfies with their phones, handing them back afterwards.

A couple of fans hand me letters, teddy bears, books, etc. and I can't stop thanking them.

"I love London, oh my goodness. You guys are so sweet," I say.

"Jess, can you say hi to..." I couldn't hear the end of what they said.

"Who?" I ask.

"Sophie!"

"Hi, Sophie. Love you!" I say, smiling and waving.

I sign more autographs and take more pictures. I was surprised at how calm they were and how they weren't pushing at all.

"Is everyone seeing the show tonight?" I ask to them all.

I hear a couple of 'no's, so I reach into my back pocket for the free tickets that I'd decided to keep with me today.

"Who doesn't have a ticket for the show tonight? Be honest..." I ask.

"Me!"

"I don't."

"Me!"

I couple of hands stick out of the gate and I give them tickets.

"Oh my god, you're so sweet."