Q&A

Here it is ! The next notification you'll be getting for this story will be the next chapter!

//Sorry for any errors! Even if this is a Q&A 😂💞
_______

How often will you be updating Restless? Will there be a schedule?

I'll be updating Restless like I've been updating Reckless. Because of school and sports, there isn't a specific day that I update, but I update usually every 5-6 days. (:

How do you get inspired?

Music helps a lot. I could be listening to a song, and it'll convey some kind of mood. Most likely the mood of a song I've been listening to a lot will be interpreted in that chapter. It's kinda weird, but it just happens hahaha.

How did you come up with the idea for this story?

Okay, this will be kind of long. It started two years ago when I'd go binge watching YouTube videos and would get stuck on fans meeting celebrities. I used to think it was so cool, meeting someone you've only ever seen or heard of on social media or on TV. Then, before I started writing Reckless (around a year ago??), I was subscribed to AwesomenessTV on YouTube, and would watch Fifth Harmony videos. I guess I sort of was intrigued by how rehearsals went, and just the vibe backstage. I started to get random ideas for a story involving the life of someone famous, so it went on from there.

When you first thought of Jessica's character, what genre of music did you want her to be in?

Originally just pop music! Then, it started to change a little to alternative pop as the story went on, like Halsey and Alessia Cara (I guess she's kinda r&b though). :D

What were (and still are now) some of your favourite fanfics?

THE TWEET BY allyrwilliams !!!!!! MY ALL TIME FAVORITE STORY/WRITER. Ally is actually the reason I began writing. So, thanks, girl !! ❤️ (plus she has the best first name)

But I'm also in love with the Anarchy Trilogy by @styleslegend ! And I'm currently reading Excessive by @fxckingpayno 😊

What do you use to create your covers?

I use Phonto for the text! The pictures are just from Google / tumblr. (:

Why did you chose Selena to play the role of Jessica? Any reason?

I just love Selena so much. Even though Jessica doesn't have her voice or personality, and Selena solely portrays her physically, I think that I have a little bit of Selena's kindness and her love for her fans rubbing off on Jess' character. (:

How old are you?

15! Though I'm tall and everyone thinks I'm older, lol.

How many chapters are there left in Reckless?

I've planned out for there to be 3-4 more !

What were you thinking when you started writing Reckless and what are you thinking now? What changed in the way you write?

In the beginning, I wanted the story to be all about the backstage experience (not all the red carpets, interviews, paparazzi, and photoshoots), but then after a while, I wanted it to be as realistic as possible with the knowledge that I have. Now, I'm starting to focus more on Jess' character emotionally, as well as the characters around her.

From a writing perspective, I've learned different techniques, either from experience or from reading other great stories on here and seeing the methods they use. (: That's a really good question! Made me think!

Is Harry ever going to become famous?

....

Will Harry and Jessica ever be able to be together in public without all the hate?

(:

How's your day?

Ah! You're so kind! My day is great (lots of homework)! How's yours??

Will Harry ever be Jessica's choreographer or photographer again?

Probably not her choreographer.

And just a little detail about when Harry was her choreographer, he was more of the person who made sure people were doing things right, and he controlled who moved where. Lenny (the other choreo.) was the one who created the choreography! (:

How far in the future will the sequel take us?

June ! But that may change!

Will you have Harry become famous or not? If so, would be become famous for singing?

1st question: (;
2nd question: ...

Is Jarry still happening, or do things happen along the way?

Currently, they've never broken up! Just gone separate ways in a long-distance relationship sort of way.

Is there ever going to be a scene in which Harry and his God-like voice sing to Jess and she's like wow and they sing together and it will be all beautiful and I will cry?

...

Jessica, one thing about Harry that we don't know?

*Jess POV* lol

After the first show on my first headlining tour (back when we travelled in tour buses), Harry rolled over and fell off the top bunk. Luckily, his legs caught him before he hit the ground, but ever since then, he needs the bottom bunk if we stay in a bus.

(Sorry, this kinda really sucked. I'm doing homework HAHAHAH)

Can you have Jess and Harry become a public couple so I don't have to be crying all the time?

Hahahaa I'm SOrrY! All I'm gonna say is, you'll like Restless more, then (:

Do you plan on adding any drama, like with other relationships and stuff?

Deeeefinitely.

How did Harry get into photography?

(Restless will open up more into this) It was a hobby of his through school, and it was something he had a good eye for, and enjoyed it a lot! He also had a close friend in the business, which caused him to have so much experience at his age.

How did you get so many reads and votes?

It took a long time, but when I started Reckless, I had a couple thousand reads on Love Like This (my first fanfic) already, so I publicized it on there. I also had close to a thousand followers on Twitter...publicized there. My friends are fans, too, so I told them about it and a couple spread it on their fan accounts as well. As long as you have a good plot, update somewhat regularly, and aren't hounding on people to read your stories, you'll start having people read your stories. It takes time, though! I've been writing on Wattpad for around 2 years now! (:
__________

It's crazy how far this story's gotten from when I first started writing it!

I hoped you guys enjoyed this ! I'm now off to doing homework 😴 love you guys & I hope you're all having a great week !

Twitter: @wtvrharold
Instagram: @harry.reckless
xx