41: before the storm

This chapter is almost 5000 words soooo COMMENT A LOT ☺️ AND VOTE TO GET THIS STORY HIGHER THAN #17 ❤️
____

CELEBRITY WATCH:
"NICK JONAS AND JESSICA STEELE BREAK UP?!? WHAAAAAT?!?"

Everyone has heard and worshiped the adorable relationship Nick Jonas and Jessica Steele have...HAD. Yes, they broke up! I know! We're just as shocked as you are. We have all the details for you here.

Just yesterday, they were seen going out for dinner and grabbing a treat at PinkBerry in West Hollywood. But today...they're over?!Inside sources say that the two had a mutual break up.

Steele, 18, and Jonas, 22, were first seen locking lips after leaving a restaurant in late November. From there, they were seen on numerous more dates cuddling, kissing, and being too cute!

But of course, what's a relationship without some drama? Harry Styles, Steele's 21 year old coworker and friend, was seen flying out from the UK to visit her late Christmas Day. The next morning they were seen going to get breakfast. Rumors had it that Steele was allegedly cheating on Jonas.

A week later, Jonas and Steele seemed to rekindle their relationship and took a trip over to Styles' native land and spent New Year's Eve at a party at a friend of Styles' sister's penthouse...

Yes! Everything does seem come back to Mr. Harry Styles. Now, could we say that this break up happened because of him? Let us know and give us feedback in the comments! More news about this surprising break up is sure to come!

#*#

Twitter
@PerezHilton: Just comes to show that the nicest people are sometimes the worst... #DontCheat

@WWJessUpdates: There's no proof that Jess cheated. Stop making up stupid rumors.

@SteeleUpdtes: Um, is Jess not allowed to have guy friends? Just bc she hangs out with her best friend while she's dating someone doesn't mean shit.

@CALIJESS: GO AWAY @PerezHilton

@steele_97: since when was there any proof that Jess cheated...who would she even cheat with? Harry? Um, they've been friends for years now...

@jgslove: when you've been worshiping your idol for two years only to find out that she's not the person she says she is

@taylorswift13: I'm loling right now at some of these rumors.

______

Jess

I don't know what to do.

Have you ever just felt so helpless that you were just tempted to step back and lay down and let fate do its course? In my case, I was supposed to let the media do its course.

Everyone was in a terrible mood, especially Harry and I. We were perfectly fine and happy this morning. Until we were getting ready and Harry had gone on his phone only to find that World War 3 had started all over social media.

Jane was in a horrible mood as well. I knew it was because the PR stunt was over and she knew that it was only a matter of time before management would ask her to leave. But honestly, I think my meeting with them made them change their mind.

The reason I was in a grumbling mood? Cheating rumors. I mean, really? Cheating rumors? Did they scrape that off the bottom of the barrel or something? And the fact that everybody seemed to be against me, even my own fans, really hit me hard. I felt like crap. My own fans were believing these rumors. They were turning on me.