𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 |𝟗|

Start from the beginning

"You know what will happen to you, Remo. Besides, how the fuck did this mute bitch get everybody on her fucking side? Is she fucking all four of yo-"

Remo's bloodied fist flies right at Jason's face. I flinch against the wall, bile rising in my throat again. I shake in terror as Remo continued throwing punches at Jason.

I shake violently, throat burning with fear. My heart pounding in my ears so loudly, but the sound of Remo's shouts overpowers it.

Glancing back at Remo with blurry eyes, I see Jason lying on the floor now, almost unconscious whilst Remo is still going at him.

The sight before me made me lurch towards Remo. I grip his free arm as tightly as I could and pulled but Remo shrugs me off.

There is blood all over the floor - Jason's blood. His face is already swollen, bloody pouring from his mouth, from his nose, from his head. His swollen eyes already turning blue.

I pull Remo's arm again as my stomach convulsed. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I backed away, clutching my stomach, and bent over as I let out whatever I had in my stomach.

I fall to my knees as heavy footsteps neared us.

"What the hell is going on here," someone bellows. "Remo!" He yells and he lurches forward, gripping Remo by the jacket and pulling him off Jason.

"Let go off me!" Remo struggles in the man's hold.

"You are going to kill him, Remo!"

"I don't care! The fucker is getting what he deserves. You and the fucking principal won't take care of Jason - a fucking psychopath - so I will," Remo grits out as he struggles again.

Students already began crowding the area, watching the mess I created. Suddenly they all parted as the school security rushed through.

"Let me go you stupid- Ow! Fuck that hurt," Remo groans out in pain as they shoved him roughly against the wall. His eyes suddenly met mine. They are darkened in anger, almost black, his jaw tightened in anger. But when he looked at me, his features softened into one of worry. He began struggling again.

"Wait, just let me go!" But the security only shoved him against the wall again. I dared to look at Jason again and instantly regretted it as the sight of him made me throw up again.

They began dragging Remo away. Where are they taking him? I couldn't do much as my stomach convulsed again.

"Luke? Levi? Shit, somebody help Ocean!" I heard Remo's urgent voice yell from somewhere far.

Moments later I feel a warm presence behind my back. A large, warm hand rubs my back gently.

"Come one, Coral," Luke's soft, deep voice rings in my ears. I sit up and lean back against him, my head resting on his chest. My eyes pop open suddenly. Remo! Where were they taking him? What are they going to do to him?

I stumble upright but almost fall of as a wave of dizziness washes over me. I sway slightly and would have fallen if Luke hadn't held me against him.

"Calm down, Coral. He'll be okay. Gabriel is with him," he said soothingly though it did nothing to ease my worry, I chose to leave it.

"Let's get you home, yeah?" He whispers before slipping his hands beneath my knees and lifting me.

I curl into him and pressed my face into his shoulder, shuddering in his hold. I close my eyes tightly and relished in the warmth of his body.

"Aw, man! I wanted to carry her," Levi whines from beside me.

"Boohoo for you princess. You snooze you lose," Luke shot back and I huff out a laugh. They always make me feel better with their pointless arguing.

A little while later, we reach Levi's green SUV and Luke sets me down in the backseat.

I flop down across the seat tiredly. I feel exhausted like I have no life left in me. I close my eyes, already falling asleep but I could hear the low hum of the radio, the soft voices of the twins talking. For once they were talking and not arguing.

I was just on the brink of sleep when the car suddenly came to a stop and the door pops open a second later. I make a funny face and pressed my face against the warm seat.

"Come one, Tiny. You need to sit up so I can take you in," Levi's said, amusement lacing his tone. Reluctantly, I sat up and give him a deadpanned look.

Levi gives that adorable boyish grin as he reaches for me. "Come on, Tiny. Let's get you into bed before you pass out on the floor," he says amusedly as he slips his hands under my knees and lifts me off the seat. I'm glad he did because if I had tried walking, I'd probably collapse to the floor.

Choosing to glare at him another time, I rest my head against his shoulder and close my eyes again.

"Keys?" Levi asks. I pat my jacket pocket and a hand crept in, pulling them out.

"Room?" Levi asks again once we were inside. Without opening my eyes, I point towards the stairs that lead down to my bedroom.

The stairs creak even more than usual with the weight of both Luke and Levi.

Levi gently sets me down on my bed and I instantly snuggle into the covers. The soft, comforting weight of my blanket covers me and warm lips brushed my cheek.

"Sleep well, Tiny." Was the last thing I hear before sleep claimed me.

❦︎

This chapter is a lot like the old one. I was too lazy to edit much lmao.

Congratulations hel_d55 on completing your first book! I'm so proud of you love and I can't wait for more of your works!♥︎♥︎

Enjoy loves ❤︎