Part 20 (good end)

Start from the beginning

But I didn't have much time to think about it as Anti lunged at me once again.

I saw that I wouldn't be able to dodge full again, but I didn't want Anti to get hurt, so I dodged the best I could, taking down my shield just where Anti hit me.

He got my arm, and he got it pretty good. Nothing lethal, but it'd take a few days at least to heal even with me healing faster then even normal demons.

At this point I was backed up against the corner with no where to run and no space to dodge.

When I see Anti getting ready for his next attack, I knew I had to make choice. Keep my shield up and ultemetly killing Anti, or take it down letting Anti kill me.

As I thought a little about it I realized that I only really had one option. There was no way I could hurt Anti, and so as I saw him running to attack me again for the last time, I just accsepted it, I accsepted death.

So I took down my shield, raised my arms as if I was going to embrace Anti into a hug, I closed my eyes and gave him a genuine smile, as I came ever closer to my demise.

What confused me tho was when maybe 5 seconds had passed, I still hadn't felt the slice of the knife at my throat yet. And just as I was about to open my eyes again I heard a sorta cleaning noise

I open my eyes to find Anti in striking distence and the knife dissappering right by my feet. From the looks of it he had stopped right before killing me.

Anti looked fown and his face was filled with terror as tears filled his eyes. When he looked back up at me he looked so scared, it broke my heart.

"D-Dark... I-I'm so s-sorry" Anti said as be began to sob a little

"I-I tryed to h-hurt you..." He continues as he looks at hun s hands as if they might strangle either him or me at any moment of time.

"Hey, shhh, it's okay. I'm okay" I say in a soothing voice, but of corse my bad arm had to give in right then, falling to my side as I wince a little at the pain of it moving.

When he sees the cut it looks more like he has seen a ghost. I see a knife forming in his shaking had and for a split second I think I'm gonna die again, but then I realize what he was planning to do.

I threw myself at him, his knife dissappering in suprise.

"Anti, don't do it. You mean so much to me, I can't lose you" I say holding him close, not caring about the pain in my arm.

"B-but I hurt you" Anti said and starts to cry into my chest.

"I'm a m-monster, w-what if I hurt you a-again?" Anti continued to sob, as a bit of fear entering his voice.

"Anti, this would will heal, it may take a few days or even a week, but it will heal. I would never heal from a broken heart" I say with a stern yet caring and loving voice as I look him in his tear filled eyes.

I place a kiss on his lips and we stay like that for a few seconds before I pull away again. Anti's sobs as quieted down a little, tho tears still made their was down his cheecks.I held his face with my hand cupping it.

"Listen Anti, you mean the world to me. I can't even imagen how it would be without you so, if you take your own life, I'll probably end up doing the same not long after, so please. Never even think of doing that..." His tears has almost complitely stop now as wipe some away with my thumb.

He noded to show that he had cslmed down a bit and wouldn't try anything stupid, so I let him go. We really need to get out of here, like now.

My eyes glance over the room trying to find a way to escape. They come to a stop at the hole Anti made with his knife and an idea came tomt head.

"Hey Anti, can you make a knife and give it to me, I wanna try something." Anti nods, maks a knife that he places on the ground and scootes away from it, seemingly scared of it and I don't blame him.

I pick up the knife and as I do Anti shrinks a bit, probably thinking I want to hurt him. I don't say anything, just turn around to the smal hole in the wall.

I strike the wall as hard as I can, a pretty loud noise sound ingen from of making Anti whimper.

"It'll be okay Anti, I'm just getting us out of this hell hole" I say as I turn the face a little, he nods in return and I turn back to the wall.

As I turn back I see that the hole is bigger and I get filled with hope. I strike again, this blow had even more power than the last, and the hole got big enough for me to teleport us through.

I turn around to see Anti looking at the floor, still kinda scared so I place the knife down by the hole and walk to Anti, taking him in for a hug once more. Anti clings to me right away

"It's okay, I'm gonna get us out of here noe my teleporting us, so hold on tight" I say in his ear as he hugs me even tighter and nods.

I first teleport us to right outside the cell, and then to the top of the big tree in the park

"I guess we need to find a new place to stay huh?." I say making my best effort to lighten the mood a bit

"I guess we do" Anti answers with a tiny chuckle as I set him down where he sat that night with the meteor shower.

"Anti can you promise me something?" I ask, my tone getting a bit more serious.

"Of corse" he answers.

"Please don't do anything like that ever again" I say keeping the seriousness in my voice

Anti cups my face with his hand and kisses me, I kiss back as soon as I felt his lips against mine, but he soon pulled away again.

"I promise. I won't ever try to take my own life again, as long as you promise to never leave me" he said with a smile, god how I missed that smile.

"I promise"

------------------------------------------------------
Welp, that was that book. I hope you enjoyed both ending tho if I had to choose a favoritt I'd have to go with the bad ending.

One of the few things I'm not really happy with in this book is that I kinda had a really clear background story for how Dark became a demon and a general idea of how Anti became one. Problem was I didn't really find a way to get that into the story, but if people wanna hear it I could probably make something showing their backstorys. It may, it may be like an OVA or it may be more me telling how it was, tho again that depends on what you think.

I'll probably go over this book now fixing typos and such so Yeah, fun.

Word count: 2217

Anyways, that's really that for this book and I hope to... What do I hope to... I don't know... Oh I know! And I hope to see ya in the comments, bai!

AAAAAAAAAA EVERYTHING IS SO BRIGHT AGAIN!!!!!
Sorry, my phone when on bright mode for one minute and it blinded my eyes.

P
(I wonder if anyone understud my letter thing at the end of every chapter)