Part 20 (good end)

Start from the beginning

"Yes you are!!! YOU'RE A FUCKING PSYKOPATH!!!" The guard screamed seemingly being a little less tense on the other side of the bars from Anti. Me on the other hand, I was literally shaking. I've never felt so much dread in my life....

A green knife formed in Anti's hand and he looked like he would attack anything if it move ever so slightly.

"I̶͖͝'̴͔͑̇M̴̩͉̠̈́͐̆ ̵̦̙̫͊̕N̷͜͝O̴̝̞̞͗̃̚T̷̤̃͠͝ ̵͖̝̰͝C̴̪̠͛̓R̴̻̼͝A̷̢̻̿̇͆ͅZ̶̯̈́͝Y̸͖̞̒̕ " Anti screamed as he threw the knife through the bars, at the guard, just barely missing his head and breaking the cuffs in the prosess.

For a second or two the guard is frozen in fear, before he he turnes around and runnes as fast as he could, now I was alone with this unstable and powerfull Anti. If he decided to attack me full force, that's it. I could tell he was much stronger then me in this state. And then he turned his head looking at me.

"Y̴o̷u̸ ̵d̶o̸n̶'̴t̷ ̷t̶h̷i̸n̴k̸ ̵I̸'̸m̷ ̸c̴r̷a̸z̴y̷... D̶o̷ ̶y̵o̸u̶?̸"

I opend my mouth so answer, but no sounds came out. I was visebly shaking where I sat, fear struck in my eyes frozen in place.

"Y̵o̶u̸ ̷d̴o̵... ̷D̴o̷n̶'̷t̵ ̴y̵o̸u̷..."
"Y̴o̴u̸ ̷t̵h̸i̷n̷k̷ ̸I̸'̴m̶ ̵c̵r̵a̶z̸y̴..."
"Y̸o̴u̴'̸r̵e̶ ̷s̴c̴a̷r̸e̸d̶ ̶o̵f̵ ̵m̵e̵..."
"Y̸o̸u̶'̸l̶l̶ ̶l̵e̷a̵v̵e̴ ̴m̷e̵...."
"J̵u̵s̵t̴. l̸i̶k̵e̷. m̵o̵m̵m̷y̸. d̴i̷d̸"

His glitches become bigger and even more frequent. Sometimes his whole body would glitch out of reality, only to apper once again.

He walked towards me slowly, and for every step he took I scooted a bit back. This continued until my back hit the wall.

He stopped slightly and I took the chanse to try to find my words again.

"A-Anti I do -" I got cut of

"HahahAHAHAHAH̸̛͎͇̤͓͍̹̫̩̮̤͓͓̝̞̭̼̱͙̘̉̅̌͆̏̋̀̇͗̾̃̓̈̎̓̕̚͠A̵̫͉̪͙̯̥̣͍̰͇̺̔͐̌͋̏͋́̀͜͠Ḩ̶̪̠̮̭̰͈͖̝͖̼͎͙͍͂̂͆̊͐͗͋͂̎̈́̊̓͌̕̕͠Ą̷̭̤̦̺̤͎̲̭̗̜͂̐̊̋̀̎̋͌̐͒̄H̴̘̎̈́̔͘Ä̴̢̨̢̘̭̼̤͕̲̫̠̭̳̞̘͍͎̦́̂̚͜H̸̡͍̝̣͙̩̙̄͑͛͋̎̆̃̚͜A̸̧̡̛͖̻̻͖͖̠̘͙̮̘̣͉̗͍̱͌͗̋͒̇̃͒̈́̀̇̔̍̋͐͠H̶̨̨̡̲͖͙̫̞̝̦̰̩̓̎Á̸̛͓͍͕̎̽̎͑̔̉͋͗̂̚͝ͅH̴̢̨̻͍͚̯͙̫̘͋̓͝͝Ă̵͖͈̩̺̙̲̇͂̃̆͑̿̏́̈́̐͂̉̓̀̌͠͝͝ͅḨ̸̝̗̜̟̬͇͖̬͓̫̣̂̉͛͆̾͜Ã̵̛̫̻̣̮̮̰̥̩̠̹̲̱͋̆͌̂͗̒̄̓́̈̕͜H̶͍̞̣͉̲͔͙̙͈̱̾A̸̧̗̙̮͖͊̄̋͋̽"

"B̵u̴t̷ ̴I̵'̶m̸ ̷n̴o̶t̴ ̸g̴o̷n̷n̴a̵ ̸l̷e̷t̴ ̷t̶h̴a̷t̵ ̴h̸a̷p̸p̵e̴n̶!̸ ̷N̵o̶t̴ ̷t̴h̵i̵s̷ ̷t̶i̷m̵e̸"

"Ị̴͔͉̕ḟ̴͓̜ ̶̖̋I̸̫̜̲̕ ̶̝̦̻͠ĉ̷̞̪͘ã̶͍ṇ̵̳̆̅͘'̵͍̜͗t̸̻̪̀̊͒ ̷̛̬́̍h̸̗̦͌͋̔a̸̳̋̆v̸͉̅ẻ̵̯̖̊͐ ̵̔͋ͅy̷̲͘o̵͍̽̒̕ư̶̩̠͚͗͝,̶̩̘̠͆̽ ̸̨̮̝͊́͠t̵͙͚̃̽̚ȟ̵̙̣e̸̜͑͒n̵̲̊ ̶̠͊̔n̷̛̪͎̬͛͠ò̷͎̜̚ ̵̧̣̗́̒ő̶̙̹̻͝n̷̨͆͂͝ͅe̶̡̻̐͂̈́ ̷̘͛̔͗͜c̸̛͚̫͒̂a̴̯͓͋n̶̰̭͋̅"

As Anti said that a knife formed in his hand and I feared the worst.

Anti sliced at my throat and I was just barely able to dodge him, the knife grazing my arm insted. I stand up as fast as I can and stay on my toes.

I get out my shield as well, just in case, tho I would like go avoid using it because it reflects the attack back at the attacker with 150% of the power. So that means if I used it Anti would get hurt.

"O̷h̵ ̵D̸a̴r̸k̵i̷p̴o̶o̵, w̵o̷n̶'̷t̶ ̷y̶o̸u̸ ̴j̷u̸s̴t̴ ̸s̵t̸a̶n̴d̷ ̴s̶t̵i̷l̴l̶ ̵s̶o̷ ̴I̸ ̴c̸a̵n̷ ̴s̵l̷i̵c̸e̷ ̴y̸o̷u̶" Anti says as he attacks me once again, tho this time I was able to dodge fully making Anti hit the wall and to my suprise, it made a hole. Not big enough to crawle through, but still a hole in this other wise fortress of a cell.