14 × at last

Blake's POV:

I couldn't believe I just had sex with my best friend.

Damn, Christina was a freak. We did things I never would've done with Lauren. I didn't understand how Dominic could sleep with someone else when he had Chris.

"So, did you mean what you said earlier?" she asked, fiddling with her fingers.

"Yeah. I love you, Christina, and I just want you to give me a chance," I said looking into her eyes. "To give us a chance."

"But you're my best friend. What's gonna happen to our relationship if we break up?"

I shook my head and pulled her closer to me. "I'm not gonna let that happen, alright? We're never gonna break up."

She smiled and looked down, then looked up and kissed me. "Okay."

I smiled and gave her the tightest hug I've ever given her. "So with that being said, will you be my girlfriend?"

She pulled away and looked me in my eyes. "Yes."

I smiled at her and gently pressed my lips against hers. Finally after all this time, I got to call her mine.

✕•✕•✕

Christina's POV:

"I'm so glad you're back," Blake said, running his hand down my back.

"Me too."

I kissed his chest, and he wrapped me up in his arms.

"What the hell is going on in here?!"

I turned around, and Dominic was standing in the doorway. He was clearly pissed about something; what? I didn't know.

"I think the real question is what the fuck are you doing in my house?!" I asked, sitting up and covering myself with the sheets.

"You've been gone for four months, and the first thing you do when you get back is sleep with another man?!"

I clumsily got out the bed and tried my best to keep my balance. Once I did, I heard Blake laughing behind me.

"In case you hadn't noticed, we aren't together anymore. And back to my original question, what the fuck are you doing in my house?!"

"I, I —"

"Get the hell out."

"Christina, I'm sorry. Baby, I miss you, and I want you to give me another chance. That girl meant nothing to me; you're the only one I want."

I looked behind me at Blake, and he was laughing hysterically in one of the pillows.

"Babe, can you just get him out of here so we can get back to what we were doing," Blake smirked.

I bit my bottom lip and smiled at him, then he pinched my butt, making me squeal.

"Okay, it's time for you to go," I said to Dominic. "Don't call me, don't text me, don't come by here, and leave the key."

"Chris—"

"Just leave."

He glared at Blake, then left my bedroom. I heard the front door slam so I rushed to the window, and he was backing out of my driveway. When I made sure he was gone, I jumped back in the bed with Blake.

"I wanna change the lock on my door. Y'know, just in case he has a spare key that I don't know about."

He kissed my forehead and then my lips. "Okay. We can go to the hardware store... right after this."

He pushed me on my back, climbed on top of me, and positioned himself in between my legs.