24 // jail bait

Christina's POV||
After dinner, we just sat at the table telling old stories and laughing. My parents are so much more tolerable when they're not on my case.

"I remember when Christina was two, she used to love pulling on Blake's hair," Gail said, "she was so cute."

"I still like to pull on his hair," I said, smirking to myself.

Blake obviously knew I was being inappropriate, so he slapped my leg under the table, and I laughed silently.

"Mama, Daddy, can I stay with Chris for the summer?" Chasity asked out of nowhere.

"It would be fun. We could go to a twerk class," I joked.

"She's not going to no twerk class," my dad said, making me laugh. I love messing with my parents.

"I was kidding dad," I chuckled.

I got up from the table, carried my plate to the sink then went up to my old bedroom. They haven't changed a thing in here.

I looked at all the pictures and smiled thinking about all the memories. I lied on my bed and looked up at the ceiling until Blake & Chasity walked in. He lied beside me, and she sat on my legs. This reminds me of when we would just hang out in my room when we were younger.

"Where is everybody?" I asked.

"They went out and mom said you're in charge. Can Justin come over?" she asked.

"Who's Justin?"

"The guy I'm seeing."

"Sure."

The doorbell rang and Chasity rushed to answer it. I heard them come up and then her door closed.

"What do you think they're talking about?" I asked, running my index finger along Blake's jawline.

"I don't know. What'd we talk about when we were that age?"

"Well when I was fourteen, you were sixteen and we talked about literally everything."

"That's true. Maybe they're talking about baby stuff. He does know, right?"

"Yeah."

I heard Chasity's door open and two sets of feet went downstairs.

"I wanna know who this kid is. Come on."

We went downstairs into the living room and there was this guy sitting on the couch, but he damn sure didn't look fourteen. Shit, he didn't even look fifteen or sixteen. This mother fucker had tattoos and a fucking beard. Maybe this is his dad.

"Hi, I'm Christina, Chasity's sister. You must be Justin's dad."

He looked at me like I had grown a second head, then Chasity walked in.

"Christina, Blake, I see you've already met Justin," she said, standing next to him and kissing him.

Blake & I snapped our heads toward each other, then looked at them.

"How old are you?!" I asked the man-child standing in front of me.

"Twenty-one," he said proudly.

I didn't really know how to react to this, so I turned to Blake, but he was just as confused as I was.

"Did he just say twenty-one?" Blake asked.

"I think he did, but I'm not sure."

We turned our attention back to the very illegal "couple" in front of us, and I tried my best not to lunge at this dude. What kinda Kylie Jenner/Tyga bullshit is this?