24- ᴄᴜʀᴇ

3rd Person's POV

"Oh good morning doctor what brings youof here?" the king said as the doctor kneeled down in front of him to show respect. He stood up when the king asked him to.

"I know what happened to the duke's son your highness"

~~~

"Jeno was poisoned according to the doctor. He ran some tests and it turns out it was arsenic with some sort of fly" the duke announced to the children... Or the group of adolescents in this case.

"Spanish fly" Renjun, who was cleaning but also eavesdropping has mumbled.

"What was that Injunnie?" Jaemin called the older and he came closer to the table.

"Spanish fly... It's something to kind of Improve and increase stamina while relaxing the mind and stimulating the body with strong sexual desires but it wasn't really proven effective making it very dangerous and very hard to find. If you mix it with arsenic which can have immediate toxic effects will make it into what we call Aqua Toffana" Renjun explained while the others looked at him in shock.

"How did you even know that?" Seunghee asked while smiling proudly at her friend.

"I'm uhh.. Very interested in medical and potion stuff" he said with a little smile.

"Well then how do we cure it?" Prince Jaemin asked as he sat down. He's been really tired lately because of training and he couldn't really sleep because of Jeno's state. He's very worried.

"Mithridatum. The doctor says he knows where to get one of those so we shouldn't be worried. He will be back once he gets it from **** kingdom" the duke says trying to stay calm but in reality he was hurting inside. His son was in the verge of dying and he's not use of taking care of his son because of his responsibilities. Sometimes he thinks he isn't a good father but his children think otherwise.

Meanwhile...

"Minah eonnie I'll take it from here" Princess Yuna knocked on the door and Minah went out of the room.

Jeno was sleeping peacefully and the princess smirked at the sight.

"Say bye bye to your friends and loved ones Jeno. You wouldn't last long. Even if you do I don't think you would want to live in the world without your beloved sister. I mean.. You already did but ever since she came back I know you felt like she stole all your thunder so you should probably thank me. Goodbye Lee Jeno. Rest in... Chaos" Princess Yuna caressed his hair and gave him a quick peck on his pale lips.

"You're very handsome.. Too bad you're gonna die soon"

Little did she know...

"I knew it" Prince Jaemin grunted.

Author's note:

Can't believe NCT has tiktok now like damnnn boii charli is shaking lmao jk!

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie