1- ᴛᴏᴡᴇʟs

"Seunghee could you go to the laundry room and get those towels I told you to wash" My mother demanded.

"Yes mom" I replied before leaving her at the back yard to do what I have to do.

To be honest with you, I did not wash all the towels. I can't possibly wash 30 towels in just an hour now can I?

Especially if we're just doing manual washing unlike in the palace where you can wash a hundred towels a day because of their superior machine.

But if you're asking.. "Why are you washing 30 towels?" well it's because my mother does laundry for a living. I help her out but sometimes I just don't like it when she accepts too much just for the money.

I hope she doesn't get mad at me.

I got the towels and put them in the basket but not all of it of course since the others aren't even washed yet.

While I was doing my thing I heard my mother shout from the back.

"Seunghee! What's taking you so long?" she yelled and I sighed.

"Coming" I yelled back.

Holding the basket with two hands I ran off and placed it beside her so she can hang it.

"Thank you sweetie. Now as a reward for always helping me you could go to the village and buy that book you always wanted" my mother smiled at me and gave me 5 silver coins as it was more than enough for the book I want.

"Thank you mother" I said and kissed her cheek.

"Be careful!" she exclaimed as I was getting Philippe, my horse.

I get on him, making sure everything is strapped on.

"Seunghee where are the other towels?!" My mom exclaimed again.

Whoops..

"Bye mother I'll be back before you know it!" I said as Philippe ran away.

The village is 30 minutes away from here. You see, I'm a country girl. My family chose to live in the countryside as it was more comfortable, less crowded and it's obviously happier here.

What can possibly go wrong?