Chapter 5

I would be making some changes in the battle of Fairy Tail, it would not be exact as shown in the anime. So, I hope that you guys don't have any problem.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
''Laxus! Why did you let Ever turn Erza in a statue!'' Akane shouted at Laxus.
''She will ruin the game!'' Laxus growled. ''Also! You can fight her later. Do you think that Erza won't be out soon? If you think so that is wrong.'' He moved towards the Kardia Cathedral.
Akane stopped on her tracks and clenched her fists.
''He is a dumbass, let's finish him.''  A voice whispered in Akane's head.
''Shut up!'' Akane growled.
''I was just trying to help you~'' Akane's inner voice whispered. A battle between Akane and her inner voice started.

''I wanna join the guild.'' A little Akane said to the master.
Master smiled at her. ''Welcome to the guild!'' He cheered. ''Lets go meet your new family.''
Akane nodded and followed him. They saw Erza beating up Natsu and Gray.
''Nee-chan.'' Akane whispered as tears rolled down.
Master looked at her.
''Nee-chan!'' Akane said and went over to Erza but Erza didn't even notice her she just ran away.
Akane stood there shocked.
''She didn't even look at me...'' She shuddered. ''She hates me...''
The world stopped around her.
She giggled while tears flowed down. She looked down darkly.
''The world's cruel.'' She whispered as a dark aura surrounded her.

''Stop it!'' Akane yelled clutching her head, everyone around looked at her but she was too busy to notice. Then she felt a hand on her shoulder, she looked behind and saw Freed.
''Akane. Are you okay?'' He asked.
Akane pushed his hand away.
''I am fine.'' She muttered and went away.
Freed sighed.